Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts


Shoot! it's JUST too small for me to read.  I think that I can make out your names on the top. :(

Originally Posted by Amara3CUS View Post

I just posted the saying I used under my classified: Amara's After Wedding Sale... I have a close up I think you can read...can't remember it by heart now LOL
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Has anyone done the immaculate conception package?  Are you allowed to use all of those Calla Lilies for your reception too?  

Can you used friends and families "credits" towards your wedding package?

I am thinking that I should use my grandparents credits since they probably won't use them to upgrade and have the immaculate conception package. 

This way all of my flowers are included and I don't have to worry about outside vendors for anything but my bridesmaids bouquets.

 

I can't believe I"m making this switch with only 16 days until we leave and 20 days until our wedding! Eeeekkk!!!

Originally Posted by rae12vb View Post


Shoot! it's JUST too small for me to read.  I think that I can make out your names on the top. :(



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by rae12vb View Post

 

 

Has anyone done the immaculate conception package?  Are you allowed to use all of those Calla Lilies for your reception too?  

Can you used friends and families "credits" towards your wedding package?

I am thinking that I should use my grandparents credits since they probably won't use them to upgrade and have the immaculate conception package. 

This way all of my flowers are included and I don't have to worry about outside vendors for anything but my bridesmaids bouquets.

 

I can't believe I"m making this switch with only 16 days until we leave and 20 days until our wedding! Eeeekkk!!!

 

 

 

All of the decor that is included in packages gets moved to the receptions.

 

No, your family and friends cannot use their credits to buy things for your wedding. You could use your grandparents credits to pay for tours/golf/salon or upgraded wine. For the wine they usually check the bracelet number though, so you'd have to do it with them there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Dont worry abot making a switch. even in my meeting with my WC she was offering other packages to me and that was like 4 days before wedding. When I was going to do the same package I was going to have them move the calla lillies from the ceremony to place on my tables for the reception. THey were ok with this. otherwise the calla lillies would only be in your ceremony and there goes $700 worth of flowers just for a n hour. 

Originally Posted by rae12vb View Post


Has anyone done the immaculate conception package?  Are you allowed to use all of those Calla Lilies for your reception too?  

Can you used friends and families "credits" towards your wedding package?

I am thinking that I should use my grandparents credits since they probably won't use them to upgrade and have the immaculate conception package. 

This way all of my flowers are included and I don't have to worry about outside vendors for anything but my bridesmaids bouquets.

 

I can't believe I"m making this switch with only 16 days until we leave and 20 days until our wedding! Eeeekkk!!!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She just answered me back and told me that I COULD NOT move the flowers from the ceremony to the reception.   Grrrr......

Does anyone else have Lily?  What do you think of her?
 

Originally Posted by Amara3CUS View Post


Dont worry abot making a switch. even in my meeting with my WC she was offering other packages to me and that was like 4 days before wedding. When I was going to do the same package I was going to have them move the calla lillies from the ceremony to place on my tables for the reception. THey were ok with this. otherwise the calla lillies would only be in your ceremony and there goes $700 worth of flowers just for a n hour. 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to say, but I don't think they will let you use a family or friends 'resort credits' towards your wedding package either. As with everything at MP, it all comes down to who you speak to, but I would be VERY surprised if they allow that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would ask again or question someone else about moving the flowers from the ceremony to the reception. There's no reason they should deny that request. That's crazy. If you paid for them, they are yours. If they are a free decoration, maybe they need to remain for another ceremony. However, if its something you specifically requested and purchased, they better move them from ceremony to reception upon your request. I would fight for that one. Hands down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



are you kidding me??~???? that's totally not what i was told. ask to pay whatever set up fee, that's guaranteed to be cheaper than buying new centerpieces!!!!

Originally Posted by rae12vb View Post

She just answered me back and told me that I COULD NOT move the flowers from the ceremony to the reception.   Grrrr......

Does anyone else have Lily?  What do you think of her?
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dude, my thoughts exactly. you purchased those and they are yours. knowing them they are trying to use it for the next ceremony in that chapel to make it chepaer for them. freaking A

 

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan View Post

I would ask again or question someone else about moving the flowers from the ceremony to the reception. There's no reason they should deny that request. That's crazy. If you paid for them, they are yours. If they are a free decoration, maybe they need to remain for another ceremony.

However, if its something you specifically requested and purchased, they better move them from ceremony to reception upon your request. I would fight for that one. Hands down.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hey Ladies, I’m planning my wedding for October 2020 and we have narrowed it down to the Now Jade or Royalton Riviera Maya. We are expecting about 50-60 people and want a private reception. We are coming from BC, Canada.  Reading through the forums on here has been super helpful so far!  Something that’s been a bit hard in planning is figuring out all the hidden fees that add up on top of your basic wedding package.  Any tips or advice? Thanks!  
    • Visit Jamaica and check out Montego Bay Photographer for your family vacation or Destination Wedding photography!!! https://www.montegobayphotographer.com
    • I think I fhttp://www.cigarjamaica.com/ound what you're looking for: 
    • My parents divorced quite recently, just few years ago after being rather unhappily married for 26 years. My mom caught him cheating. I got engaged a few months ago and a month later with little notice my father married the woman who he was with when my mom caught him. I live in a different country so only met her and her family a few times, they were very nice to me, my father is very happy. I am polite / neutral with her. On the contrary my mom is not doing great at all, she is still in a complete breakdown and a month after engagement she made a scene that she does not want my father at my wedding and hang up on me. When she found out i speak to his new partner she refused to talk to me ever again. It’s been a couple of month now, i tried to reach out but she blocked me. My mom is not really a very reasonable type, i try to take care of her and cheer her up but I cant just sit and talk to her peacefully, it is always a drama when it comes to my father. My grandparents are on her side. I mentioned to my father that i will not be inviting his wife as i don’t feel comfortable making the whole situation much worse and also because i really dont know her well to which he said that he may not be coming then. What do I do about it? It looks like it maybe the case that neither of my parents will come or if my father comes with his wife i may never be able to fix the relationship with my mother....
    • I'm so excited to finally, after 9 years, getting married again!  He's so amazing and we want to have an amazing wedding in Jamaica next year.  Allow me to introduce myself:  I am Katherine,  his grandchildren will call me KitKat! who is marrying a minister that truly leaves me speechless at times the way he loves and cares for me.  Professionally, I am a destination wedding planner/travel agent/award-winning floral designer, so this wedding will be my ENCORE.  Last night, we started out with 50 guests, relatively the larger size of most destination weddings.  Then our guest list grew to 100.  Right! My team right now, does have a contact in Jamaica, that I'm already working with. We are working on the budget, constantly.  The plan is to have all of the details together before Thanksgiving holiday, so that family and friends can prepare to start booking.
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...