Thanks KSmith for your comments!  I am trying not to think too much about it :)  Just itching to get to the beach!! 

aholen- Are you excited as I am?!  Maybe we will see each other there!  What's your name?  I am Susan and my fiance's name is Eric.  Hope you have a fabulous wedding! :)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am definitely getting excited! I will keep an eye out for you! My name is Anna, and my fiance is Eric too! Though spelled Erich. :)

Originally Posted by SKeller83 View Post

Thanks KSmith for your comments!  I am trying not to think too much about it :)  Just itching to get to the beach!! 

aholen- Are you excited as I am?!  Maybe we will see each other there!  What's your name?  I am Susan and my fiance's name is Eric.  Hope you have a fabulous wedding! :)

Hey girls! I am getting married today and sorry it took so long to check in. The resort is AMAZiNG! I can't wait to tell you all about it when I return Thursday. First of all my coordinator Kalena is amazing! If I could take her home, I would! She has been there for me since the day I arrived and made sure my guests were settled and has accommodated every request I have given her. We are all staying in the Sunrise side and all 90 of my guests are in 2 buildings - toranga and sandia. Not super close to the lobby but not that far away either. I rented the carribbean terrace for rehearsal and it was so worth it. My family and friends keep saying what a beautiful and perfect the resort is. Btw Lupita is a sweetheart. I rented the photo booth and did the video with Lupita but i am using Ivan luckie for my photog. We have been having perfect weather here so I pray for the same today!

Congratulations Mrs Davis, I look so forward to hearing more abt your amazing wedding.  Seeing all the pictures and hearing about actual weddings makes this 2012 ready to go now :)

Terp girl I hope your wedding exceeds any and expectations. Congratulations I look forward to being able to share in all of your stories.

I have been assigned Cristina and Lupita too!  Our wedding is Saturday, June 11th (only 13 more days!!!).  I haven't heard anything about Cristina either.  She typically takes about 2 days to respond to my emails.  There have been a few questions she's left unanswered, even though I've asked more than once.  Hmmmm..... I too would like to know more about Lupita's work if anyone knows.

Ladies,  I'm still catching up on reading the posts, so please forgive me if this has already been addressed:  Can someone PLEASE help me to understand what specific photography and/or video services we can use our Vacation Dollars for?  I sent Lupita an email asking her specifically if we could and she responded that Vacation Dollars could only be used for "My Palace Memories by Kodak."  I can't find anything on My Palace Memories on the photography website that Lupita sent me, on the MP website, nothing.  Even when I googled it, I got a synopsis but no details.

I had to use $2000 of my wedding budget to fix my car that died suddenly, so I had to axe my photographer.  IF Vacation Dollars can be used, that would be an answer from heaven!

Ladies, I just put up a post for more clarification about what photography and/or video service we can use the resort credit for.  I'm pretty desperate for a photographer.  What can we or can't we use the Vacation Dollars for regarding photography and video?  Please help!  confused.gif

Originally Posted by JennW818 View Post

I just received the video from our wedding yesterday.  The quality isn't really all that great, but I would totally do it again anyway.  It's so nice to have b/c there are so many things I already forgot about that were on the video.  I was able to use my resort credit for it as well, so basically it was free.  If I was paying for it, I'd probably just get the ceremony and not the extra hours.

Originally Posted by kyndall View Post

We also used the vacation dollars for the video.  It isn't amazing but it's kind of nice because we can actually here what was being said.  I couldn't understand a word in the wedding because of the acoustics in the chapel.  It's also nice to see the guest and what was going on while we were taking pictures and what not.

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

I'm so glad that a lot of us were able to use vacation dollars for the video. I would have been so mad if we paid $500 for that video. It was good and we'll watch it again, but way overpriced. Our videographer took off pretty quick, it would have been nice to have some video of the cocktail hour. We also should have had our first dance then to get it included in the pro video.

Originally Posted by SouthernSweetie View Post

I have been assigned Cristina and Lupita too!  Our wedding is Saturday, June 11th (only 13 more days!!!).  I haven't heard anything about Cristina either.  She typically takes about 2 days to respond to my emails.  There have been a few questions she's left unanswered, even though I've asked more than once.  Hmmmm..... I too would like to know more about Lupita's work if anyone knows.

Ladies,  I'm still catching up on reading the posts, so please forgive me if this has already been addressed:  Can someone PLEASE help me to understand what specific photography and/or video services we can use our Vacation Dollars for?  I sent Lupita an email asking her specifically if we could and she responded that Vacation Dollars could only be used for "My Palace Memories by Kodak."  I can't find anything on My Palace Memories on the photography website that Lupita sent me, on the MP website, nothing.  Even when I googled it, I got a synopsis but no details.

I had to use $2000 of my wedding budget to fix my car that died suddenly, so I had to axe my photographer.  IF Vacation Dollars can be used, that would be an answer from heaven!

My Palace Memories is the photo packages that anyone can purchase. My parents used $650 palace dollars for us to do a family photo shoot. But you can't use it for your wedding. Did you book through a TA or a Palace membership? Also, are you doing the comp package?

Hello,  Im looking at getting married at the Moon Palace and was wondering if anyone had any information regarding the private function room? I have over 35 guests coming to the wedding so am needing the private function room. Does anyone know how much you have to pay for this?? Also has anybody had this to say what it is like and whether it is worth doing? Thanks, Amie 

Terpgurl,

Congrats and I hope you had an AMAZING DAY!  I am using Ivan as well, and am his friend on Facebook.  I saw where he posted that he was at MP shooting.  I am so excited to see your review!!

Congrats!!

Originally Posted by Terpgurl View Post

Hey girls! I am getting married today and sorry it took so long to check in. The resort is AMAZiNG! I can't wait to tell you all about it when I return Thursday. First of all my coordinator Kalena is amazing! If I could take her home, I would! She has been there for me since the day I arrived and made sure my guests were settled and has accommodated every request I have given her. We are all staying in the Sunrise side and all 90 of my guests are in 2 buildings - toranga and sandia. Not super close to the lobby but not that far away either. I rented the carribbean terrace for rehearsal and it was so worth it. My family and friends keep saying what a beautiful and perfect the resort is.

Btw Lupita is a sweetheart. I rented the photo booth and did the video with Lupita but i am using Ivan luckie for my photog.

We have been having perfect weather here so I pray for the same today!