Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#861 blondy

blondy
  • 133 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:56 PM

Hey everyone - what flavour did you pick for your cake?  I am not sure whether to go with strawberry or vanilla. 

We're getting married at Moon Palace Cancun on April 8, 2011!

#862 JennW818

JennW818
    • 267 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:01 PM

I couldn't decide so I did one layer each of chocolate, vanilla and marble.

Originally Posted by blondy 

Hey everyone - what flavour did you pick for your cake?  I am not sure whether to go with strawberry or vanilla. 

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#863 blondy

blondy
      • 133 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by JennW818 

I couldn't decide so I did one layer each of chocolate, vanilla and marble.

Great solution!  My problem is we are sticking with the complementary one-layer cake.  We weren't given marble as an option.

#864 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
        • 300 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:53 PM

Congrats!!!

Originally Posted by maykaym4 

Quote:
          Originally Posted by seasidebride11 

Does anyone have an email for the wedding planner VALERIA VERA ?  Anyone had her as a WC at the Moon Palace?

Valeria's email is vvera@palaceresorts.com

I just got married this past Sunday and she was my coordinator. She was pretty awesome! She took care of everything we wanted with no problem at all. Loved her!!

#865 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
          • 300 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:55 PM

I also had the same experience, once I told them I had to have an indoor reception- I got the on site coordinator's email right away

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

mpweddingplan - we received our welcome letter once we started to request specific locations. This was also when they put us in contact with the on site coordinator.

#866 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
            • 300 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:57 PM

What are the options?!?! I have asked and haven't received a reply back...

Originally Posted by blondy 

Great solution!  My problem is we are sticking with the complementary one-layer cake.  We weren't given marble as an option.

#867 blondy

blondy
              • 133 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:00 PM

The cake flavor options I was given are: vanilla, chocolate, fruits, strawberry, and lemon.

#868 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
                • Site Supporter
                • 261 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:30 PM

We are going to Moon Palace in May 2011 for a site visit.  I have already requested to meet with an on-site wedding coordinator.  I am hoping that a personal face to face meeting with someone will allow me to sit down and reserve my specific locations and book my private functions.  The Miami contact is not budging with the "you will be assigned a WC, 3 months prior to your wedding date" nonsense.  Seriously, who waits until 90 days before the wedding to book locations for a ceremony, cocktail hour and reception?  Especially when the resort possibly has 6 other weddings going on that day. 

#869 blondy

blondy
                  • 133 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan 

We are going to Moon Palace in May 2011 for a site visit.  I have already requested to meet with an on-site wedding coordinator.  I am hoping that a personal face to face meeting with someone will allow me to sit down and reserve my specific locations and book my private functions.  The Miami contact is not budging with the "you will be assigned a WC, 3 months prior to your wedding date" nonsense.  Seriously, who waits until 90 days before the wedding to book locations for a ceremony, cocktail hour and reception?  Especially when the resort possibly has 6 other weddings going on that day. 

I waited (see my post on the last page)

#870 SZanjan

SZanjan
                    • 7 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:27 PM

Can anyone help a newly engaged newbie with information or pictures of Cancun Palace? We are planning to have our legal ceremony at home then head to Cancun Palace for a symbolic ceremony and expect approximately 50 of our 165 invited guests to come. We will want a semi private rehearsal dinner Friday and a ceremony and private reception Saturday night. I am having trouble getting a response. I have emailed my request and also emailed the Miami office with no response...Please help! We want an October wedding so I need to hurry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users