Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#511 JLR1726

JLR1726
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 02:44 PM

Ok good!  I am guessing that the only down fall would be that the price for the trip changes depending how long we push it back. My MOH is pregnant and I dont want her to miss it!

Originally Posted by JennW818 

It won't be a problem as long as the date you are requesting is still available. 

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JLR1726 

Does anyone know what happens if you have to change your date once you have signed the contract and paid?

#512 JennW818

JennW818
    • 267 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 04:07 PM

Okay, so I need some opinions.  The only locations open for my reception are the Bugambila Terrace and the Grand Terrace.  I'm not really crazy about either of them.  Which do you think is better?

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#513 msredd3129

msredd3129
      • 123 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:28 PM

Okay, so I need some opinions.  The only locations open for my reception are the Bugambila Terrace and the Grand Terrace.  I'm not really crazy about either of them.  Which do you think is better?

I prefer the Grand Terrace over the Bugambila Terrace...looks more private!

#514 JennW818

JennW818
        • 267 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:37 PM

Do you know if the Grand Terrace is the same as the Terrace Mar?  That's what I think too.  Definitely looks more private.  My ceremony is at dolphin beach.  It's like a 10 min walk to the Grand Terrace.  Do you think it's okay to ask my guests to walk that far?  I really love the pictures I've seen of it, but I don't know if that's rude.

Originally Posted by msredd3129 

Quote:

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#515 JLR1726

JLR1726
          • 187 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:49 AM

can someone email me pictures of the ceremony locations and reception locations? I havent been able to get ahold of our onsite WC and I really want to show my fiance.

jlrey08@gmail.com or pm me.

thanks!

#516 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 11:54 AM

I can it will come from

can someone email me pictures of the ceremony locations and reception locations? I havent been able to get ahold of our onsite WC and I really want to show my fiance.

jlrey08@gmail.com or pm me.

thanks!

#517 Bride KSmith

Bride KSmith
              • Site Supporter
              • 144 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 12:46 PM

Yes its the same. I love it. It was one of my top choices for reception locations. Quote:

Do you know if the Grand Terrace is the same as the Terrace Mar?  That's what I think too.  Definitely looks more private.  My ceremony is at dolphin beach.  It's like a 10 min walk to the Grand Terrace.  Do you think it's okay to ask my guests to walk that far?  I really love the pictures I've seen of it, but I don't know if that's rude.

Originally Posted by msredd3129 

Quote:

#518 MRR16

MRR16
                • 249 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 03:15 PM

It looks great and provides great lighting.

#519 Nlindseth

Nlindseth
                  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 07:53 PM

I am beginning my hunt for a destination wedding location. I am debating between the Dominion Republic, the Bahamas and Mexico. I am little concerned about traveling to Mexico with all the crime, etc. Has another recently had a wedding there? If so, any concerns or comments??

#520 Mssanders111111

Mssanders111111
                    • 20 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by nabreu7 

I agree! I know that Moon Palace will make my wedding perfect and what I want. I do believe they only have 1 wedding an hour so I have a feeling that they will cater to all there brides. This isn't there first rodeo and from reading all the reviews on past weddings, I have heard nothing but great news and all the brides seemed happy and pleased. So don't stress, Destination Weddings are suppose to be stress free and that is why many of us our doing this. :o)

I didnt even know it was that many wedding a day OMG!!! So there will be like 12 Brides walking around at any given time. OH my cant handle this

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users