Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#501 Mssanders111111

Mssanders111111
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:34 PM

I like them alot. are they made from paper and will they be on the table alone or with other items?

Attached Files

#502 Mssanders111111

Mssanders111111
    • 20 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:35 PM

IAm whoooooow

#503 Mssanders111111

Mssanders111111
      • 20 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:39 PM

im tring to get there

#504 Mssanders111111

Mssanders111111
        • 20 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:39 PM

im tring to get there

#505 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
          • 1,917 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mssanders111111 

Ok my wedding at the moon has been paid off and reserved for over an year now. Yet all i have gotten from them is what my package covers. I went with the dimond package only because the bridal flowers were what i have always dream of aswell as the colors. After reading a few of you say that your site was not able to be rented out has got me freaked out b/c i  also want a beach wedding im getting married the first week of Nov. Who can tell us new brides who,what, where and how! I feel lost. And thats not a good feeling for a bride to feel. Help please.

I would contact your WC in Miami and check to make sure that the flowers you want are included in the diamond package. I fell in love with the flowers shown for the amber collection and then found out they would be an additional $240. I just booked my sites for our wedding which is 5 five months away and that is considered early. I know a lot of brides, including me, suggest trying to get assigned to your MP WC so that you can confirm your desired location. Don't feel lost, you still have a long way to go.

#506 eldiexs

eldiexs
            • 154 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:27 PM

Moon Palace Rules!!

#507 NA2015

NA2015
              • 170 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:46 AM

I agree! I know that Moon Palace will make my wedding perfect and what I want. I do believe they only have 1 wedding an hour so I have a feeling that they will cater to all there brides. This isn't there first rodeo and from reading all the reviews on past weddings, I have heard nothing but great news and all the brides seemed happy and pleased. So don't stress, Destination Weddings are suppose to be stress free and that is why many of us our doing this. :o)

#508 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                • 1,917 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by nabreu7 

I agree! I know that Moon Palace will make my wedding perfect and what I want. I do believe they only have 1 wedding an hour so I have a feeling that they will cater to all there brides. This isn't there first rodeo and from reading all the reviews on past weddings, I have heard nothing but great news and all the brides seemed happy and pleased. So don't stress, Destination Weddings are suppose to be stress free and that is why many of us our doing this. :o)

If this is stress free, I would hate to have a local wedding! I was all set to start throwing out the water works when I had to call the airline the other day because I had accidentally chosen the wrong dates. Thankfully, as soon as I said it was for my wedding the guy waived the change fees.

#509 JLR1726

JLR1726
                  • 187 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 02:04 PM

Does anyone know what happens if you have to change your date once you have signed the contract and paid?

#510 JennW818

JennW818
                    • 267 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 02:06 PM

It won't be a problem as long as the date you are requesting is still available. 

Originally Posted by JLR1726 

Does anyone know what happens if you have to change your date once you have signed the contract and paid?

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users