Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#451 JennW818

JennW818
  • 267 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:05 PM

Thanks.  I'm so undecided.  I originally requested the Tuscan Garden for the cocktail hour and the Tuscan Terrace for the reception, but I really love the Carribean Terrace.  Problem is I still have no idea how many people are coming. I think I check to see if it's still available and make my decision from there. 

Originally Posted by smanriquez 

Hi there..

Yes, it's a 12.00 per person set up fee.  I have a picture of it, but from what I hear the pictures does the terrace no justice.  Vgirl is a friend of mine.  I spoke to her the other night and she said it's one of the best places to have a reception at the Moon Palace.  She has stayed at the Moon Palace 3 times.  It looks over the beach and infinity pool. 

I asked my WC how far of a walk is it from the Tucan gazebo to the Carribean Terrace.  She it's about 3 minutes.  So, it's close.  I was sure to reserve these spots based on the recommendation of Vgirl, when I decided to get married at MP.  She knows her stuff! 

PM me if you want the picture of the terrace. 

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#452 HappyTara

HappyTara
    • 42 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:22 PM

Hey Ladies,

Does anyone have a document with the ceremony locations and possible reception locations ?

I don't have enough posts to open the documents :(

my email is trobidou@gmail.com

April is coming way too quick !!

#453 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
      • Banned
      • 223 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:27 PM

Here are the reception locations for MP :)

Attached Files

#454 kyndall

kyndall
        • 151 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:52 AM

I don't know who my coordinator is yet...I have mostly just been going through my TA.  I think I will probably try to contact her in the next few days.  I am so ready for it to be April!

Originally Posted by HappyTara 

Ya that's what i thought about the stress... :s

Who is your wedding coordinator?

Mine is Janina, but i haven't really spoken to her.

I def want a gazebo too

Fun!  I have booked my gazebo but that is it.  I was thinking I might contact the coordinator there soon.  I don't want to get real worked up or stress about planning anything because that was the whole point of having a destination wedding!

#455 HappyTara

HappyTara
          • 42 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:15 PM

Thanks!

But i can't open things yet :(

I don't have enough posts, do you think you could email it to me ?

Originally Posted by CynLovesLuis 

Attached Files

#456 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
            • 710 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by HappyTara 

Thanks!

But i can't open things yet :(

I don't have enough posts, do you think you could email it to me ?

Quote:
              Originally Posted by CynLovesLuis 

Happytara,

I don't know if you are aware but requesting emails from forum members due to not being able to open items because you don't have sufficient posts is against the forum rules. Your priveleges can be suspended/terminated for such violation.

Attached Files

#457 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
              • 710 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:17 PM

Ladies,

Become familiar with the forum regulations. I would hate to see anyone lose or get their privleges suspended :)

#458 nheche

nheche
                • Site Supporter
                • 23 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:46 PM

I am a august bride too, what is your exact date? I am August 5, 2011

#459 JennW818

JennW818
                  • 267 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:09 PM

Hi, ladies.  Just need to vent.  I emailed my wc's assistant two weeks ago to make sure that a beach location was reserved for my wedding in May.  She finally got back to me tonight saying that I will have to use the gazebo as the beach is already reserved for the time of my wedding and suggested that I change my wedding date to two days later.  That's obviously not possible as I have already sent out STD and invitation and my family and friends are leaving that day.  I've been trying to be very relaxed about this whole process, but I am honestly devasted right now.  The whole reason why we wanted to have a destination wedding was to have a simply beach ceremony.  I purposely reserved the wedding a year and a half in advance so that I could have the day and time that I wanted on the beach.  I know I mentioned wanting a beach ceremony when I requested the ceremony.   I don't know what to do now. 

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#460 nheche

nheche
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 23 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:16 PM

I would call the office tomorrow morning and be persistant. I feel the same way you do about the beach wedding, and that is almost a deal breaker. Explain how strongly you feel about this,and be upset!! Good Luck!!!

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users