• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#2461 catherine1982neil

catherine1982neil
  • Site Supporter
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:57 AM

Hi Everyone,

I got married at the Moon Palace in May 2011. I've posted my wedding review on the review section of this website if you facny having a look. Message me if you have any questions xx

#2462 ChipmunkRN

ChipmunkRN
    • Site Supporter
    • 81 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:45 PM

Does anyone know if my guest book under the member wedding link what perks they get? Its not clear on the details of the resort credit and such. I have a guest that wants to book 5 days not 7 so I think they wont get the mani/pedi/massage/tours but they should still get the resort credit but it doesn't say anything about it on the reservation page.

#2463 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
      • 130 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:53 PM

I just double checked the PDF that they gave me and it says that if you stay 5-8 nights you get $1500 resort credit with $300 max towards spa services... As far as I know, the only benefit of booking through the member wedding is that they get better rates, you all get to be places semi-close together and it counts towards your "group benefits" for the wedding. Not 100% sure on that because they have STILL to answer my questions.

Originally Posted by ChipmunkRN 

Does anyone know if my guest book under the member wedding link what perks they get? Its not clear on the details of the resort credit and such. I have a guest that wants to book 5 days not 7 so I think they wont get the mani/pedi/massage/tours but they should still get the resort credit but it doesn't say anything about it on the reservation page.

#2464 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
        • 1,917 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:07 AM

We had guests book 6 nights instead of 7 and that's what happened. They got the resort credit, but not all the member perks.

#2465 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
          • Site Supporter
          • 252 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:30 AM

When you are a member and you book at least 7 nights you get a free airport transfer and a manicure, pedicure and 25 minute massage in addition to your resort credits, better rates and rooms.

Originally Posted by CafeDelMar21 

I just double checked the PDF that they gave me and it says that if you stay 5-8 nights you get $1500 resort credit with $300 max towards spa services... As far as I know, the only benefit of booking through the member wedding is that they get better rates, you all get to be places semi-close together and it counts towards your "group benefits" for the wedding. Not 100% sure on that because they have STILL to answer my questions.

#2466 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
            • 130 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:00 PM

I never heard of getting a mani, pedi and massage for being a member. All I was told was the resort credits and the better rates. I will double check that.

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

When you are a member and you book at least 7 nights you get a free airport transfer and a manicure, pedicure and 25 minute massage in addition to your resort credits, better rates and rooms.

#2467 ndvidul

ndvidul
              • 317 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:55 PM

Our group is travelling under my Mom and Dad's membership.  We're staying 9 nights, so I'm getting a free mani and pedi for my wedding day, plus FI & I are getting free airport transfers.  I plan to ask for the complimentary 25 min massage while FI goes golfing, LOL!

Originally Posted by CafeDelMar21 

I never heard of getting a mani, pedi and massage for being a member. All I was told was the resort credits and the better rates. I will double check that.

#2468 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                • 281 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:23 PM

From what I heard, if you book under a member, all adults that book get the manicure, pedicure, and massage!! Yeah, i am going to do a massage with hubby!!

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

Our group is travelling under my Mom and Dad's membership.  We're staying 9 nights, so I'm getting a free mani and pedi for my wedding day, plus FI & I are getting free airport transfers.  I plan to ask for the complimentary 25 min massage while FI goes golfing, LOL!

#2469 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                  • 281 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:25 PM

Is any one here getting married on July 14th at Moon Palace?

#2470 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                    • 1,917 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:15 PM

All guests booked under membership get mani, pedi and massage. My 8 year old nephew loved his mani/pedi. When we got married, we also got a bonus massage for the bride and groom, so we went twice during out 11 night stay. We didn't find this out until we met with our on site WC. Members also get 20% off the wedding packages, but you can't use credits to pay for it then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users