Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#2441 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
  • 385 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:46 PM

Congrats!! I can't wait for your review!!  How was the weather/temperature?

Did you find yourself sweating in your dress a lot? (Is your dress satin?)

Originally Posted by JLR1726 

hey ladies! so we just got back this past thursday after a awesome wedding and honeymoon! I have a  TON to say about MP, the coordinators, florists, etc! I am working on my review this week! I will let you all know when it is up!

here are a few pics for now! first 2 are of me and my hubby and the last is my dad!

64.jpg

Tim_&_Jess's_wedding.jpg

The_beautiful_bride.jpg

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#2442 YWS2012

YWS2012
    • 393 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:17 AM

HAPPY THANKSGIVING LADIES ..I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE & WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2443 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
      • 675 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:39 PM

Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to say hello and see who's wedding is coming up???  There must be at least a few of you!?

Hope all is well!!!!

#2444 JLR1726

JLR1726
        • 187 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:02 AM

i didnt sweat at all! my dress wasnt satin. it was a thicker material but not glossy like satin. it was a little heavy but i wasnt bothered by it. the weather was crappy and raining that day. i was a little hot from dancing all night at the reception but who wasnt?!

the weather was awesome. we were there for 10 days and it rained only 2x. each time it rained the sun came back out a few hours later.

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b 

Congrats!! I can't wait for your review!!  How was the weather/temperature?

Did you find yourself sweating in your dress a lot? (Is your dress satin?)

#2445 JLR1726

JLR1726
          • 187 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:03 AM

I am almost done my review. unforuntaly i wont have any professional pics for another 5-8 weeks! so, all the ones i am posting in the review are from guests!

#2446 LiaLoooves

LiaLoooves
            • 12 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:16 PM

Hello Ladies,

I am new to this site and found it to be very helpful with all the feedback. I am planning our wedding in April 2013 and although its still far in advance I have soooo many questions. I am looking for advice from Brides that have gotten married already at the MP. I'm a bit concerned about the wedding collections by Colin Cowie. They seem a bit low key with not enough decorations or flowers. Did anyone use the collections? If so, what did yout think? any pictures would be great. Also the bridal bouquet that they have in the wedding package doesn't seem to have anything out of the ordinary. Are we able to select the bouquet we want? or is it a standard bouquet? Also, any reception ideas? We are looking to have the reception on the terrace but not sure which one to choose.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

#2447 leenancy

leenancy
              • 212 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:44 PM

Congrats! Can't wait to read your review!

Originally Posted by JLR1726 

I am almost done my review. unforuntaly i wont have any professional pics for another 5-8 weeks! so, all the ones i am posting in the review are from guests!

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
                2 Guests booked through other services

#2448 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
                • 385 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:40 AM

We didn't use the collections because you weren't allowed to customize it or change anything.  They JUST put these new Colin Cowie collections up, so if you email MP now, you might still be able to get the old collections~

Originally Posted by LiaLoooves 

Hello Ladies,

I am new to this site and found it to be very helpful with all the feedback. I am planning our wedding in April 2013 and although its still far in advance I have soooo many questions. I am looking for advice from Brides that have gotten married already at the MP. I'm a bit concerned about the wedding collections by Colin Cowie. They seem a bit low key with not enough decorations or flowers. Did anyone use the collections? If so, what did yout think? any pictures would be great. Also the bridal bouquet that they have in the wedding package doesn't seem to have anything out of the ordinary. Are we able to select the bouquet we want? or is it a standard bouquet? Also, any reception ideas? We are looking to have the reception on the terrace but not sure which one to choose.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#2449 kris10kay

kris10kay
                  • 194 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:52 AM

January 28th is my wedding! We are under two months to go!! :)

Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to say hello and see who's wedding is coming up???  There must be at least a few of you!?

Hope all is well!!!!

#2450 ndvidul

ndvidul
                    • 317 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:41 PM

So exciting, Kris!!!  It's unbelievable how time flies.  Ours is Feb 18, and I can't believe I'm under 90 days! 

Originally Posted by kris10kay 

January 28th is my wedding! We are under two months to go!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users