Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#2211 Theresa421

Theresa421
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:37 AM

Hi all! Just joined this site :)  Wondering if any MP brides have info on good DJ's or bands in the area for reception?

#2212 MrsD2B

MrsD2B
    • 14 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:17 AM

Oh that's right! I'm soooooo excited for u. Enjoy every moment and promptly report back lol j/k enjoy yoursef and HAVE A BALL!!! :D

#2213 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
      • 675 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:26 AM

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to write a quick hello!  My FI and I just got engaged and are looking to get married at Moon or Beach Palace in May 2012!  This site has been so invaluable so far!  Thank you!!!

Jamie~

#2214 ChipmunkRN

ChipmunkRN
        • Site Supporter
        • 81 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:54 AM

Can you not have a group dinner at La Trattoria? That is my favorite!

#2215 kyndall

kyndall
          • 151 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:03 AM

I think the Goldola is supposed to be good.  La Trarroria was def my favorite.  We had a group function the night before the wedding.  It was like a rehearsal dinner you would have at home...or that's how i thought of it.

Originally Posted by MrsD2B 

I just tried to reserve Arricifes for my welcome dinner and was advised it was already booked. The only day I can do it is the day before my wedding and I don't want to do it then b/c I'm also suppose to have a bridal brunch for the ladies in the group. I thought about even having my welcome dinner/bridal brunch mixed but my fiance isnt thrilled with having any group dinner the night before - which makes sense.

So now I'm stuck with Gondola Italian Buffet or Barracuda. Does anybody know anything about these two? I'm leaning towards just moving my welcome dinner to the night before  but I really dont want to.

Also my WC sent me a photo of an amethyst rose tuscan gazebo wedding like I asked. You'll notice it's way more rosey then amethyst"y" :).

amethystrosetuscangazebo.jpg

#2216 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
            • 1,917 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:33 AM

I would pick Gondola over Barracuda. Gondola is on the golf course and it more formal.

Originally Posted by MrsD2B 

I just tried to reserve Arricifes for my welcome dinner and was advised it was already booked. The only day I can do it is the day before my wedding and I don't want to do it then b/c I'm also suppose to have a bridal brunch for the ladies in the group. I thought about even having my welcome dinner/bridal brunch mixed but my fiance isnt thrilled with having any group dinner the night before - which makes sense.

So now I'm stuck with Gondola Italian Buffet or Barracuda. Does anybody know anything about these two? I'm leaning towards just moving my welcome dinner to the night before  but I really dont want to.

Also my WC sent me a photo of an amethyst rose tuscan gazebo wedding like I asked. You'll notice it's way more rosey then amethyst"y" :).

amethystrosetuscangazebo.jpg

#2217 aholen

aholen
              • Site Supporter
              • 101 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:36 PM

I finally posted my Moon Palace review! If you haven't seen it yet, check it out! :)

#2218 beatyea

beatyea
                • 288 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:18 PM

Yay! Congrats!

Originally Posted by rae12vb 

We're here ladies! Today is the big day.  I can't believe it.  This place is paradise.  Talk to you when I'm officially Mrs. Muller!

#2219 beatyea

beatyea
                  • 288 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:19 PM

Thanks so much for your review!  Very helpful!

Originally Posted by aholen 

I finally posted my Moon Palace review! If you haven't seen it yet, check it out! :)

#2220 MrsD2B

MrsD2B
                    • 14 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:14 AM

Thank you AHOLEN ~ your review was very helpful. It's unfortunate you had all those snags but I appreciate you sharing that with us. I'm going to try and not focus so much on detail and perfection so if the ball does get dropped a few times I won't be devastated. You looked amazingingly beautiful and I love the blue lighting and colors at your reception!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users