Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#2151 rae12vb

rae12vb
  • Jr. Member
  • 168 posts

    Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:11 AM


    Shoot! it's JUST too small for me to read.  I think that I can make out your names on the top. :(

    Originally Posted by Amara3CUS 

    I just posted the saying I used under my classified: Amara's After Wedding Sale... I have a close up I think you can read...can't remember it by heart now LOL
     



     



     


    Getting Married at Moon Palace 8-23-11!!!


    #2152 rae12vb

    rae12vb
    • Jr. Member
    • 168 posts

      Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:17 AM


      Has anyone done the immaculate conception package?  Are you allowed to use all of those Calla Lilies for your reception too?  

      Can you used friends and families "credits" towards your wedding package?

      I am thinking that I should use my grandparents credits since they probably won't use them to upgrade and have the immaculate conception package. 

      This way all of my flowers are included and I don't have to worry about outside vendors for anything but my bridesmaids bouquets.

       

      I can't believe I"m making this switch with only 16 days until we leave and 20 days until our wedding! Eeeekkk!!!

      Originally Posted by rae12vb 


      Shoot! it's JUST too small for me to read.  I think that I can make out your names on the top. :(



       



       


      Getting Married at Moon Palace 8-23-11!!!


      #2153 rae12vb

      rae12vb
      • Jr. Member
      • 168 posts

        Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:20 AM

        Does anyone know how you gain access to downloads? I have 151 posts and I still can't download.


        Getting Married at Moon Palace 8-23-11!!!


        #2154 mochamakes3

        mochamakes3
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,917 posts

          Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:04 AM



          Originally Posted by rae12vb 


          Has anyone done the immaculate conception package?  Are you allowed to use all of those Calla Lilies for your reception too?  

          Can you used friends and families "credits" towards your wedding package?

          I am thinking that I should use my grandparents credits since they probably won't use them to upgrade and have the immaculate conception package. 

          This way all of my flowers are included and I don't have to worry about outside vendors for anything but my bridesmaids bouquets.

           

          I can't believe I"m making this switch with only 16 days until we leave and 20 days until our wedding! Eeeekkk!!!



           


          All of the decor that is included in packages gets moved to the receptions.

           

          No, your family and friends cannot use their credits to buy things for your wedding. You could use your grandparents credits to pay for tours/golf/salon or upgraded wine. For the wine they usually check the bracelet number though, so you'd have to do it with them there.

           



          #2155 Amara3CUS

          Amara3CUS
          • Jr. Member
          • 300 posts

            Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:36 AM


            Dont worry abot making a switch. even in my meeting with my WC she was offering other packages to me and that was like 4 days before wedding. When I was going to do the same package I was going to have them move the calla lillies from the ceremony to place on my tables for the reception. THey were ok with this. otherwise the calla lillies would only be in your ceremony and there goes $700 worth of flowers just for a n hour. 

            Originally Posted by rae12vb 


            Has anyone done the immaculate conception package?  Are you allowed to use all of those Calla Lilies for your reception too?  

            Can you used friends and families "credits" towards your wedding package?

            I am thinking that I should use my grandparents credits since they probably won't use them to upgrade and have the immaculate conception package. 

            This way all of my flowers are included and I don't have to worry about outside vendors for anything but my bridesmaids bouquets.

             

            I can't believe I"m making this switch with only 16 days until we leave and 20 days until our wedding! Eeeekkk!!!



             



             



            #2156 rae12vb

            rae12vb
            • Jr. Member
            • 168 posts

              Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:13 PM

              She just answered me back and told me that I COULD NOT move the flowers from the ceremony to the reception.   Grrrr......

              Does anyone else have Lily?  What do you think of her?
               

              Originally Posted by Amara3CUS 


              Dont worry abot making a switch. even in my meeting with my WC she was offering other packages to me and that was like 4 days before wedding. When I was going to do the same package I was going to have them move the calla lillies from the ceremony to place on my tables for the reception. THey were ok with this. otherwise the calla lillies would only be in your ceremony and there goes $700 worth of flowers just for a n hour. 



               



               


              Getting Married at Moon Palace 8-23-11!!!


              #2157 mpweddingplan

              mpweddingplan
              • Site Supporter
              • 261 posts

                Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:19 PM

                Sorry to say, but I don't think they will let you use a family or friends 'resort credits' towards your wedding package either. As with everything at MP, it all comes down to who you speak to, but I would be VERY surprised if they allow that.

                #2158 mpweddingplan

                mpweddingplan
                • Site Supporter
                • 261 posts

                  Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:23 PM

                  I would ask again or question someone else about moving the flowers from the ceremony to the reception. There's no reason they should deny that request. That's crazy. If you paid for them, they are yours. If they are a free decoration, maybe they need to remain for another ceremony. However, if its something you specifically requested and purchased, they better move them from ceremony to reception upon your request. I would fight for that one. Hands down.

                  #2159 Amara3CUS

                  Amara3CUS
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 300 posts

                    Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:41 AM



                    are you kidding me??~???? that's totally not what i was told. ask to pay whatever set up fee, that's guaranteed to be cheaper than buying new centerpieces!!!!

                    Originally Posted by rae12vb 

                    She just answered me back and told me that I COULD NOT move the flowers from the ceremony to the reception.   Grrrr......

                    Does anyone else have Lily?  What do you think of her?
                     



                     



                     



                    #2160 Amara3CUS

                    Amara3CUS
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 300 posts

                      Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:44 AM

                      dude, my thoughts exactly. you purchased those and they are yours. knowing them they are trying to use it for the next ceremony in that chapel to make it chepaer for them. freaking A

                       

                      Originally Posted by mpweddingplan 

                      I would ask again or question someone else about moving the flowers from the ceremony to the reception. There's no reason they should deny that request. That's crazy. If you paid for them, they are yours. If they are a free decoration, maybe they need to remain for another ceremony.

                      However, if its something you specifically requested and purchased, they better move them from ceremony to reception upon your request. I would fight for that one. Hands down.


                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users