Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#2141 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
  • 300 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:45 PM

I just posted the saying I used under my classified: Amara's After Wedding Sale... I have a close up I think you can read...can't remember it by heart now LOL

Originally Posted by rae12vb 

Does anyone have the saying for the maraca's???

#2142 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
    • 300 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:46 PM

Dude I was thinking the same thing!!! lol. my wedding was...well interesting. Glad to hear you had a great experience!

Originally Posted by jcoke 

Hi Amara!

Welcome back.  I'm so sorry that I missed you!  I got married on the 22nd but there were so many weddings going on it was impossible to know who you were! :)  Everytime I would see a bride I wanted to say are you Amara from BDW??............but that would have been so random.

I'm going to try and work on my review as well.  All in all I had a great experience and I had a great time. 

#2143 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
      • 300 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:47 PM

I put up my after wedding sale!!!

and I should add that I will also do a pretravel brochure and luggage tag thread

Originally Posted by Amara3CUS 

I'm baaaacccckkkk!!! Got home late last night from two weeks in Cancun. I'm so behind in everything I want to post here but be on the look out for the following:

1. After wedding sale

2. OOT bag thread

3. Planning Thread

4. MP Wedding Review

5. Regrets & What I'd do differently (I have a lot to say here :( )

#2144 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
        • 710 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:35 PM

Hello Ladies.... I have a minor dilema and could use some help. I'm currently in the process of choosing my menu for cocktail hour, reception and also dessert. I'm interested to hear some feedback, Therefore, Anyone who did a site visit, did you sample the foods/desserts? If so, what's your recommendations. Past brides, what desserts, menu choices etc did you go with/sample? What would you recommend? It's tough making blind choices when you have no idea what it taste like? Ugh!!!   "HELP"!!

#2145 ahenry14

ahenry14
          • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:55 PM

Where are yall getting married? we are on the beach playa capilla at 6!  We will have to find each other!!!  I have Karlena and she's great, when I can get her to email me back!! the only thing I have to figure out is photography... seems like all the photographers in Cancun have a 5 hour minimum!  so expensive!

#2146 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:35 PM

Have you  looked into Ivan Luckie of Luckie Photography or Sascha Gluck?

Originally Posted by ahenry14 

Where are yall getting married? we are on the beach playa capilla at 6!  We will have to find each other!!!  I have Karlena and she's great, when I can get her to email me back!! the only thing I have to figure out is photography... seems like all the photographers in Cancun have a 5 hour minimum!  so expensive!

#2147 seasidebride11

seasidebride11
              • Site Supporter
              • 18 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:39 PM

We are getting married 8/20 at 5pm Tucan beach ...

#2148 seasidebride11

seasidebride11
                • Site Supporter
                • 18 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:42 PM

too bad we cant combine wedding guests ...we were exactly 6 nights short of the unlimited events too...we would have had plenty if the Miami office wasnt such a disaster at the begining...

Originally Posted by rae12vb 

Can't wait! we'll all be there at the same time!!! We leave in 18 days!!!

#2149 kjanda8

kjanda8
                  • 28 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:06 PM

Thanks jcoke. Do you have the contact info for JSAV and PSAV? If you need to email me any details, my email addy is

I rented my DJ equipment from JSAV.  We had a welcome/rehearsal dinner the Thursday night and we used the ipod set-up, but for the wedding we went with the DJ equipment with mixers, turntables, etc.  The total cost for sound ran us around $1,600 w/taxes and fees. If you tell the sound people what equipment your DJ prefers they will send you quotes.  I had quotes out to PSAV and JSAV and i went with the best cost.  They are both associated with the hotel so there is no additional outside fee with this. 

#2150 rae12vb

rae12vb
                    • 168 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:05 AM

I'm using Ismael Pacheco . I liked his pictures and he's VERY reasonable.  He answers all of your questions quickly. He has a website and some brides have used him on here and have reviews.

Getting Married at Moon Palace 8-23-11!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users