• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#2031 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:37 PM

Yeah unfortunately I think this changed in like March or something

Originally Posted by JLR1726 

well, now this wedding planner is saying that we can not use our vacation money for the DVD of the ceremony. what the hell?!

#2032 NA2015

NA2015
    • 170 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:31 AM

Hey Ladies!

UPDATE!!!  So for the Tours,  I guess they can only book the Lobster Dinner, Jungle Tour & Swim with the Dolphins early. Everything else has to be booked upon arrival. You can book the Spa/Golf Times ahead of time as well.

Thanks,

Nicole

#2033 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
      • 710 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:54 AM

Update: I spoke with my TA this morning and she got in touch with Valeria. YAY!!!! Valeria was out sick for 2 weeks and since she returned she was bombarded with emails, she's been trying to catch. However, My TA spoke with her a while on the phone and went over everything. So we finally got the ball rolling!! I'm so RELIEVED!! ((Sighs)) 

#2034 kyndall

kyndall
        • 151 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:04 AM

Valeria was my wedding coordinator once I went down there.  She is awesome.  I didn't have her leading up to the wedding but my girl got sick the week of.  I did have problems when I tried to email Valeria after the wedding about our certificate but found I could call early in the morning.  They do operate way slower than we do but they have everything down really well.  I would call the 1-800 number on the moon palace wedding website.

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

My onsite coordinator is Valeria and I have emailed her in the past. Valeria would reply although a bit delayed at times, but now, I get no answer. I last emailed her 1 1/2 months ago and no reply to date. So Frustrating!! I feel that they are too laxed for me. They operate on Island time. I guess that's why I'm so impatient because here in NY, we get things done ASAP!! LOL

#2035 rae12vb

rae12vb
          • 168 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:30 AM

Hey Ladies!

Can you pass on info of who you used for your ipod set up and how much you paid.  We were hoping for 4 hours but they are quoting me at $385 for just two hours.  I thought that the ipod was a lot cheaper than that.

Thanks!

Getting Married at Moon Palace 8-23-11!!!

#2036 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
            • 710 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:31 AM

Thank You.

Originally Posted by kyndall 

Valeria was my wedding coordinator once I went down there.  She is awesome.  I didn't have her leading up to the wedding but my girl got sick the week of.  I did have problems when I tried to email Valeria after the wedding about our certificate but found I could call early in the morning.  They do operate way slower than we do but they have everything down really well.  I would call the 1-800 number on the moon palace wedding website.

#2037 Bojanglesgirl

Bojanglesgirl
              • 88 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:54 AM

I'm not sure if this will help any . . . the printed materal they sent me last week says:

4 hours of self DJ (ipod/cd): $383

2 hours of self DJ (ipod/cd): $220

if you want the paperwork with the quotes from JSAV PM me and I will send it your way!

Originally Posted by rae12vb 

Hey Ladies!

Can you pass on info of who you used for your ipod set up and how much you paid.  We were hoping for 4 hours but they are quoting me at $385 for just two hours.  I thought that the ipod was a lot cheaper than that.

Thanks!

Waiting on Palace Resorts to sign our contract.

#2038 jcoke

jcoke
                • 39 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:31 AM

Ok, that would explain why I haven't heard from her.  My wedding is next week but i'm not even worried about it.  From what all of the other brides have said everything usually turns out ok. 

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

Update: I spoke with my TA this morning and she got in touch with Valeria. YAY!!!! Valeria was out sick for 2 weeks and since she returned she was bombarded with emails, she's been trying to catch. However, My TA spoke with her a while on the phone and went over everything. So we finally got the ball rolling!! I'm so RELIEVED!! ((Sighs)) 

#2039 rae12vb

rae12vb
                  • 168 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:06 PM

Yes that is exactly what I have too! Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by Bojanglesgirl 

I'm not sure if this will help any . . . the printed materal they sent me last week says:

4 hours of self DJ (ipod/cd): $383

2 hours of self DJ (ipod/cd): $220

if you want the paperwork with the quotes from JSAV PM me and I will send it your way!

#2040 rae12vb

rae12vb
                    • 168 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:11 PM

Is it cheaper to only use the mariachi band for your ceremony ?  I believe she quoted me at $580 or something close. 

Has anyone heard of Lily?  She is my WC and she seems to be off on some of the prices and is following things strictly by the book.

I am nervous about her because I have not heard her name mentioned ONCE on here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users