Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#1961 Bojanglesgirl

Bojanglesgirl
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:38 PM

Thank you Amara3CUS, I knew I saw it somewhere on here.  

And thank you leigh17 for the post!

Originally Posted by Amara3CUS 

It's Aqua Ballroom!!!! here are the pics I found for it...from leigh17's wedding :) She has her review under the Moon Palace review section...and you can see the windows a little in these pics :)

1000x500px-LL-d2bae8d2_AquaBallroom.jpgab2.bmpab3.bmpab4.bmp

Waiting on Palace Resorts to sign our contract.

#1962 rae12vb

rae12vb
    • 168 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:34 AM

Hi girls, I know that this has been posted before but can someone tell me again how much hair and makeup cost?  Also, if my ceremony is at 5 what time do you suggest I make my hair and make up appointment for?  Does anyone have a recommendation for who to use for hair?  AND does anyone have the # to call to make reservations for me and my bridal party?

Thank you !!!

Getting Married at Moon Palace 8-23-11!!!

#1963 kyndall

kyndall
      • 151 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:00 PM

I made my hair appointment with Karla 

Hi girls, I know that this has been posted before but can someone tell me again how much hair and makeup cost?  Also, if my ceremony is at 5 what time do you suggest I make my hair and make up appointment for?  Does anyone have a recommendation for who to use for hair?  AND does anyone have the # to call to make reservations for me and my bridal party?

Thank you !!!

#1964 rae12vb

rae12vb
        • 168 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:40 PM

Thanks so much! Do you recommend the 12:00 time or do you think you had too much time between?

Originally Posted by kyndall 

I made my hair appointment with Karla kestrada@palaceresorts.com.  I can't remember exactly how much my hair cost but I know I used the hotel points.  Our wedding was at 5 and my hair appointment was at noon.  I had tons of time left so there was no stress.  My bridesmaids didn't get their hair done.

Getting Married at Moon Palace 8-23-11!!!

#1965 Terpgurl

Terpgurl
          • 164 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:26 AM

I know the price has gone up since my wedding. The hair is now $89 for bride updo, $98 for hair trial and makeup is $65. I had Doris and she was amazing! I loved how she did my hair and makeup. My wedding ceremony was at 4pm and my hair was at 11:30 and my makeup was at 1. I was out of the salon by 2. I felt like that was good since I didn't do pics with the groom beforehand and just getting ready pics.

Originally Posted by rae12vb 

Thank you !!!

May 29th, 2011
            Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

#1966 kyndall

kyndall
            • 151 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 03:59 PM

It was kind of a lot of time.  We took pictures before hand too and I did my own make up.  Doris did my hair

Originally Posted by rae12vb 

Thanks so much! Do you recommend the 12:00 time or do you think you had too much time between?

#1967 kris10kay

kris10kay
              • 194 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:04 AM

Randon question, We are planning to bring Maracas with us as favors/people to shake for us to kiss, instead of the traditional silverware cling. Anyone have any suggestions for a cute little saying we could attach to the maracas?

#1968 Bojanglesgirl

Bojanglesgirl
                • 88 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

I also have a random question. (not maraca related sorry). Does anyone have the price quotes for the dinner options. I'm looking specifically for the surf and turf option. Just trying to get a rough idea on the cost. I swear I read that another bride did this for her reception but for the life of me I can't remember where I saw this! Thanks in advance for the help.

#1969 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
                  • 300 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:04 AM

Terpgurl had the lobster with a steak I believe...her review is under the Moon Palace thread

Originally Posted by Bojanglesgirl 

I also have a random question. (not maraca related sorry). Does anyone have the price quotes for the dinner options. I'm looking specifically for the surf and turf option. Just trying to get a rough idea on the cost. I swear I read that another bride did this for her reception but for the life of me I can't remember where I saw this! Thanks in advance for the help.

#1970 Bojanglesgirl

Bojanglesgirl
                    • 88 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:23 AM

Thank you Amara3CUS

Terpgurl had the lobster with a steak I believe...her review is under the Moon Palace thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users