Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#1921 kris10kay

kris10kay
  • 194 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:28 AM

Love, love, love your dress!! Your pictures turned out amazing! :) Congrats again!

Originally Posted by kyndall 

I'm sorry there seems to be so many problems with the WC.  I hope when you all get there everything works out for everyone.  

I got my pictures back from my photographer and I thought I would share with you.

www.wavehellophotography.com
    -go to "explore the stories"
    -click on "clients"
    -in the password box, enter "mexico" (no quotation marks)

#1922 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by nabreu7 

Ladies! Kalena finally contacted me but only gave me the info for 1 DJ company JSAV don't they have another one too, that is less expensive? Please help!

It's PSAV. That's the one we used and were really pleased. I'm pretty sure I attached the pricing on the Moon Palace wiki, but here's the email contact: mmoncado@psav.com

Attached Files

#1923 kris10kay

kris10kay
      • 194 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:29 AM

Allison how did you do payments with Ismael? Ive never used paypal and that was his suggestion

Originally Posted by alison15 

He does give you rights to the photos.  I was able to use Snapfish for printing and Mixbook to make my album.

#1924 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
        • 300 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:25 AM

Kyndall you look stunning!!!! I love everything and especially your makeup!!!!

#1925 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:27 AM

So you were pleased with them?  I've heard mixed reviews!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

It's PSAV. That's the one we used and were really pleased. I'm pretty sure I attached the pricing on the Moon Palace wiki, but here's the email contact: mmoncado@psav.com

Attached Files

#1926 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
          • 1,917 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

So you were pleased with them?  I've heard mixed reviews!

We used them for to provide speakers for our laptop music and were really happy with the service and sound. They provided a microphone, a technician, speakers and all the proper connections. We never put together a play list, so the technician used pretty much whatever we had on our laptop, plus what he had on his phone. He did a great job playing current popular songs, which is what we wanted. I gave him a list of the important songs and they worked out perfectly. The only problem we had was that I had accidentally downloaded a "dirty" version of one song, so I had to run over and skip past it once I realized what was happening. So I can't really blame him.

It was totally worth it! If you don't trust their song selection, just make your own playlist.

#1927 beatyea

beatyea
            • 288 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:57 AM

I just tried emailing them and it got returned saying that the email doesn't exist!  Is there any other contact email you might have?

Attached Files

#1928 shan0487

shan0487
              • 1,393 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:13 AM

That's great to hear! I thought maybe you meant you used the dj service.

I wanted to just do the technician since it's so much cheaper and it's good to know as long as I have a playlist and a list of what I want/need to be played I will be good.  I just don't want to spend $1000 on an average DJ- they better be REALLY good if I'm paying that and from what I hear they try to charge you an extra $250 fee for bringing in an outside dj like dj mannia or someone else.

We used them for to provide speakers for our laptop music and were really happy with the service and sound. They provided a microphone, a technician, speakers and all the proper connections. We never put together a play list, so the technician used pretty much whatever we had on our laptop, plus what he had on his phone. He did a great job playing current popular songs, which is what we wanted. I gave him a list of the important songs and they worked out perfectly. The only problem we had was that I had accidentally downloaded a "dirty" version of one song, so I had to run over and skip past it once I realized what was happening. So I can't really blame him.

It was totally worth it! If you don't trust their song selection, just make your own playlist.

#1929 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
              • 710 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:33 AM

I've finally heard back from Marvin after emailing him from another email address. Funny thing is, He knew it was from me!! LOL I have an email address that I use for wedding stuff and my personal email which both start with sheila. Either way, I got his attention and now I can move things along as I'm near the 3 month mark till the big day!

#1930 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                • 1,917 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by beatyea 

I just tried emailing them and it got returned saying that the email doesn't exist!  Is there any other contact email you might have?

Oops.... sorry I typed it wrong: Mauricio  Moncada [mmoncada@PSAV.COM]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users