Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#1821 kjanda8

kjanda8
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:16 PM

I completely agree. The wedding planning should definately start before the 3 month mark! Raulmaria, 

I hope your planning goes well over the next three weeks, esp since you have so many guests.

I just found out my WC is Daniela. I haven't contacted her yet. I thnk I might do the thing another bride suggested, and compile a bunch of questions together, and then send it to her.

Has anyone else had Daniela? Good or bad reviews?

#1822 kris10kay

kris10kay
    • 194 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:34 AM

Kjanda when is your wedding?! You are very lucky to get in touch with your WC! I keep trying to convince my Miami contact but she keeps saying the same thing over and over about waiting until 3 months before!

#1823 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
      • 300 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:21 AM

I DEFINITELY AGREE!!!

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan 

Quote:
        Originally Posted by raulmaria 11 

I just heard from my wedding coordinator!  I'm so excited.  She actually scheduled a phone call with me tomorrow.  We have 97 guests confirmed and a few more to go. 

Wedding Date is July 9, 2011

Am I the only one who thinks it's absolutely INSANE that you are getting married in only 3 weeks, and you are JUST hearing from your wedding coordinator? Do people in Mexico not realize how much planning goes into a wedding?! I can't believe they make us operate this way.

#1824 NA2015

NA2015
        • 170 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:48 AM

I hope your coordinator gets everything taken care of in such a short time. Kalena still has not contacted me either and I am 2 months away from my wedding too! I hope she contacts me by next week or I might need to raise he'll. I have been patience and have only emailed once a month since May. :(

#1825 Grace13

Grace13
          • 19 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:12 AM

Hey Ladies!  We are leaving Monday morning for Moon Palace!  Time flew by so quickly!  I have to say everything has been very easy planing so far. I hope everything continues to run smoothly.  Now we just have to keep praying for good weather!  The weather forecast is not very promising but I am guessing its like the weather here in Louisiana...quick rain and then sunny skies!  I will keep my fingers crossed! 

#1826 kjanda8

kjanda8
            • 28 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:08 PM

Hi Kris10kay, My wedding is on Dec 5. I told my Miami contact that I needed to get a hold of my WC because I have such a large party that is already booked, and I need to ensure that I receive the locations I would like.

Although, I still haven't contacted my WC yet, so who knows if Ill hear a response back from her, but my Michelle Miami contact has been pretty good so far!

Just tell your Miami contact that it is urgent that you know who your WC is. Good luck!

Originally Posted by kris10kay 

Kjanda when is your wedding?! You are very lucky to get in touch with your WC! I keep trying to convince my Miami contact but she keeps saying the same thing over and over about waiting until 3 months before!

#1827 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
              • 710 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:46 PM

Exactly what i'm worried about. In the beginning he would reply to all of my emails and his response time was great. Past brides mentioned how great he was with replying back right away and how great it was to work with him. Dealing with him at first, I was sold. Now, I don't know what to think and not so sure anymore :( I was trying to give it the benefit of the doubt, however, now i'm just disappointed because it seems that he's ignoring me because he is getting back to the others. I'm going to pull a trick out of my hat and email him under another email address and see what happens. If he gets back to me right away, then i'm placing my order ASAP. I recommend that everyone else do the same while you got him.

Originally Posted by rae12vb 

This makes me worried.  I e-mailed him last night about prices and I heard RIGHT back from him.  Then it seems like he has no follow through.

#1828 merrylee

merrylee
                • 687 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:21 AM

I think my TA pulled some strings, and got me my contacts name, I haven't heard her mentioned before, Anjelica, anyone of you fabulous brides have her?

#1829 rae12vb

rae12vb
                  • 168 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:53 AM

Does anyone have a good budgeting worksheet?

Getting Married at Moon Palace 8-23-11!!!

#1830 MelnCamp

MelnCamp
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 9 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 06:13 AM

Hi Rae, I've heard that Martha Stewart's website is great for budgets: http://tools.marthas...ng/UserMyBudget

Once I've set a spreadsheet, I'm happy to send you mine. 

Happy planning,

Melanie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users