Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#1611 JennW818

JennW818
  • 267 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:37 AM

Kim, I just posted my review.  I'm not sure what happened b/c I don't see it listed yet.  I spent about two hours on it.  Anyway, I'm so happy for you.  I know you will have a great week and a beautiful wedding.  Congrats in advance.  Enjoy it and I can't wait to see your pictures!

Originally Posted by Terpgurl 

OK Girls, I can't believe I am leaving tomorrow! I want to thank all the brides on here for helping me with all my questions and for the support that only another bride could give. I am super excited for my wedding on Sunday and already thinking about how the week will fly by. I am going to have my cousin take all the random pics so I can write a review to pay it forward and to help future MP brides!

The forecast is kind of bumming me out but what can I do.  I'll try to check in during the week with updates!

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#1612 SChica927

SChica927
    • 230 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:38 AM

Yayyy Kim!!! So excited for you!! Have an AMAZING time!!!

Originally Posted by Terpgurl 

OK Girls, I can't believe I am leaving tomorrow! I want to thank all the brides on here for helping me with all my questions and for the support that only another bride could give. I am super excited for my wedding on Sunday and already thinking about how the week will fly by. I am going to have my cousin take all the random pics so I can write a review to pay it forward and to help future MP brides!

The forecast is kind of bumming me out but what can I do.  I'll try to check in during the week with updates!

#1613 JennW818

JennW818
      • 267 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:40 AM

Just posted my review girls.  I had my absolute dream wedding.  Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.  http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/4597

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#1614 Bride KSmith

Bride KSmith
        • Site Supporter
        • 144 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:01 AM

Kim enjoy yourself and dont worry about the weather. We were forcast to have 3 daya of rain. We only had two and even then it never even rained a full hour. The sun even shined during the rain. Everything will be just perfect for you.

#1615 rae12vb

rae12vb
          • 168 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:20 AM

Does anyone recommend the symbolic ceremony over the civil?

I was just reading a thread where she did the symbolic instead to avoid the blood work etc? (I'm deathly afraid of needles...lol)

Is it the same package if you do the symbolic?  What's the difference?

I was thinking that we could just go to the justice of the peace before or after our destination wedding.

THanks ladies!!!

Getting Married at Moon Palace 8-23-11!!!

#1616 Terpgurl

Terpgurl
            • 164 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:27 AM

Thanks Ladies! I am at work trying not to run out of here b/c all I can think about is packing.

Glad to hear it never rained more than a full hour! I am so glad you had a great time and wedding Jenn and BrideKDavis!

Originally Posted by Bride KSmith 

Kim enjoy yourself and dont worry about the weather. We were forcast to have 3 daya of rain. We only had two and even then it never even rained a full hour. The sun even shined during the rain. Everything will be just perfect for you.

May 29th, 2011
              Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

#1617 shan0487

shan0487
              • 1,393 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:11 AM

Did you have to get your photographer a room or did you use a guest pass? Did you have any other outside vedors besides the flowers?

Originally Posted by JennW818 

Just posted my review girls.  I had my absolute dream wedding.  Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.  http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/4597

#1618 seasidebride11

seasidebride11
              • Site Supporter
              • 18 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:03 AM

I can't wait, bet you are super excited !  Who's your wedding planner?

#1619 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                • 3,074 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:10 AM

Congratulations Jenn, it always good to hear your day went well.

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                      100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#1620 SChica927

SChica927
                  • 230 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:52 AM

Congratulations Jenn!! So happy for you! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users