Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#1541 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,917 posts

    Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:26 AM

    Yes, the light is still how they decide who to search. You should be fine but it might be a good idea to split things between you and FI. I think you're only allowed to bring $300 worth of gifts.

     

    It was pretty easy getting in the carriage. But the steps are super small so getting out is tricky. I did trip a little and you can see it in the video.

     

    I think you should ask to be assigned to someone else. She'll probably be running from your wedding to the next one, so at least yours is first. She will be able to handle both, but I'm surprised they are so close. Your ceremony will be just ending at the time she is supposed to go to the other bride. And yes, she will only show up 15-20 minutes before your ceremony. Don't worry, you will get to your wedding on time.



    #1542 Terpgurl

    Terpgurl
    • Jr. Member
    • 164 posts

      Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:42 AM


      Thanks Mocha! I will tell them its all under $250 just to be safe. With my luck, I'll hit red.

       

      O gosh, thanks for the heads up. All i need is to fall flat on my face. But I will be extra careful now that you said its tricky.

       

      I have been wanting my wc since I started planning my wedding. I am so upset they would do 2 so close together but I heard she's good so I hope she can pull it off. Yes, I am glad mine is first. But I just hope the rest of the details fall into place when she's not there.

       

      Mocha, do you have an teaser pics from your wedding to share? I love looking at pics since it gets me all excited for my wedding:-)

       

      Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

      Yes, the light is still how they decide who to search. You should be fine but it might be a good idea to split things between you and FI. I think you're only allowed to bring $300 worth of gifts.

       

      It was pretty easy getting in the carriage. But the steps are super small so getting out is tricky. I did trip a little and you can see it in the video.

       

      I think you should ask to be assigned to someone else. She'll probably be running from your wedding to the next one, so at least yours is first. She will be able to handle both, but I'm surprised they are so close. Your ceremony will be just ending at the time she is supposed to go to the other bride. And yes, she will only show up 15-20 minutes before your ceremony. Don't worry, you will get to your wedding on time.



       


      May 29th, 2011
      Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

      #1543 kris10kay

      kris10kay
      • Jr. Member
      • 194 posts

        Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:58 AM

        Terpgurl: What WC were you assigned or did you pick? I won't be assigned one for a few more months but I want to know who to go with or try to avoid, if there are any I need too.



        #1544 rae12vb

        rae12vb
        • Jr. Member
        • 168 posts

          Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:59 AM


          Mocha , did you write a review yet? I can't wait to see and hear all about your wedding.

          Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

          Yes, the light is still how they decide who to search. You should be fine but it might be a good idea to split things between you and FI. I think you're only allowed to bring $300 worth of gifts.

           

          It was pretty easy getting in the carriage. But the steps are super small so getting out is tricky. I did trip a little and you can see it in the video.

           

          I think you should ask to be assigned to someone else. She'll probably be running from your wedding to the next one, so at least yours is first. She will be able to handle both, but I'm surprised they are so close. Your ceremony will be just ending at the time she is supposed to go to the other bride. And yes, she will only show up 15-20 minutes before your ceremony. Don't worry, you will get to your wedding on time.



           


          Getting Married at Moon Palace 8-23-11!!!


          #1545 Terpgurl

          Terpgurl
          • Jr. Member
          • 164 posts

            Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:07 AM

            I asked for Kalena. I have only heard amazing things so I am trusting that. Just like other wedding coordinators she's hard to get ahold of but she has helped me plan about everything and we did start reserving my locations and planning my wedding 5 months in advance.
             

            Originally Posted by kris10kay 

            Terpgurl: What WC were you assigned or did you pick? I won't be assigned one for a few more months but I want to know who to go with or try to avoid, if there are any I need too.



             


            May 29th, 2011
            Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

            #1546 Amara3CUS

            Amara3CUS
            • Jr. Member
            • 300 posts

              Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:10 AM



              In this case, I'm thinking you probably lucked out being before the other bride !!  How did you find out???

              Originally Posted by Terpgurl 

              Does anyone know if a wc can be assigned to 2 weddings at the same time or like an hour apart? I just found out my wc has another wedding at 5 and mine is at 4! How can she take care of both of us? I am starting to freak out!


               



              #1547 mochamakes3

              mochamakes3
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,917 posts

                Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:28 AM

                Now that I have a good selection of our pro pics, I'm going to try to start work on my review today or tomorrow. It might be pretty long as I have a lot of comments. I will be adding lots of pics, but I also have some posted in the April 2011 forum.

                 

                Here is a link to our photographers blog with our photos:

                 

                http://lightscapepho...g-sherri-brian/



                #1548 Terpgurl

                Terpgurl
                • Jr. Member
                • 164 posts

                  Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:42 AM

                  Mocha your pics look great! You look so beautiful that day!
                   

                  Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

                  Now that I have a good selection of our pro pics, I'm going to try to start work on my review today or tomorrow. It might be pretty long as I have a lot of comments. I will be adding lots of pics, but I also have some posted in the April 2011 forum.

                   

                  Here is a link to our photographers blog with our photos:

                   

                  http://lightscapepho...g-sherri-brian/



                   


                  May 29th, 2011
                  Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

                  #1549 Terpgurl

                  Terpgurl
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 164 posts

                    Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:44 AM


                    The bride messaged me on this board about having the same wedding day and then we asked who each our wc were. I am praying both our weddings get pulled off without a hitch! But I guess there are only so many coordinators to go around on the weekend.

                    Originally Posted by Amara3CUS 



                    In this case, I'm thinking you probably lucked out being before the other bride !!  How did you find out???



                     



                     


                    May 29th, 2011
                    Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

                    #1550 kris10kay

                    kris10kay
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 194 posts

                      Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:34 AM

                      Mocha your pictures look amazing! I LOVE that dress, is it a Maggie sottero or sottero midgley?






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users