Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#1391 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:31 AM

I think the only thing most of us drank out of our rooms was the beer in the fridge, and that was usually just while we were on our way somewhere. All the bars have a huge selection of drinks and they will get you top shelf stuff. No one will go thirsty or have nothing to drink.

#1392 jcoke

jcoke
    • 39 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:38 PM

Thanks, that was helpful. I've already asked my TA and WC to see if they can do something.  I'll keep everyone updated. 

#1393 jcoke

jcoke
      • 39 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:39 PM

Thanks for claryfying this. 

Originally Posted by Bride KSmith 

I want to make sure everyone understood my original post. Palace Resorts does NOT issue refunds for comp nights until after your stay. I was saying that is what made my TA so awesome, her company has already issued our refund even before we travel! I am assuming that she will get her refund from the Moon Palace. That was one of the many perks of booking with the TA instead of the resort directly.

#1394 jcoke

jcoke
        • 39 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:45 PM

Is anyone getting tiki torches?  Did any of the new brides have any problems with mosquitoes or bugs.  Deco said I can rent them for $8 each. 

#1395 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
          • 300 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:07 PM

my experience was that they had a LOT! but I'm not a big drinker at all, so maybe they didn't have good stuff.

Originally Posted by Terpgurl 

For anyone that's been to the MP, my drunk friends would like to know what type of alcohol they have. Like do they have top shelf stuff available?

#1396 Bride KSmith

Bride KSmith
            • Site Supporter
            • 144 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:46 PM

Jcoke,

I had already planned on doing candles on the tables so I bought citronelle tea-light candles (un scented). I will mix them in with the other candles, I dont think anyone will notice. I got a pack for about $10.

Originally Posted by jcoke 

Is anyone getting tiki torches?  Did any of the new brides have any problems with mosquitoes or bugs.  Deco said I can rent them for $8 each. 

#1397 SChica927

SChica927
              • 230 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:28 PM

I'm 95% sure they had Black Label when we went... let me ask my FI, whiskey's his drink...

Originally Posted by Terpgurl 

Thanks SChica! So they have black label? My friends hubby will be very excited!

#1398 SChica927

SChica927
                • 230 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:32 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SChica927 

I'm 95% sure they had Black Label when we went... let me ask my FI, whiskey's his drink...

#1399 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 04:38 AM

There was no bugs when we were there a few weeks ago. I think there was enough of a breeze to keep them away, there also wasn't any rain for the 11 days we were there.

KSmith - are your tea light holders high enough to withstand the breezes and not blow out?

#1400 Terpgurl

Terpgurl
                    • 164 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:58 AM

I am praying for no rain too! I am still 2 weeks out so the forecast can go either way. Mocha, what's the highest temp it got when you were there. I was looking at the month prediction and it says 86 degrees now. Was it the same for you? I am asking b/c I sweat like crazy and I am worry of being all shiny, lol. Also, everyone keeps saying how breezy and windy it is, is it really that windy?

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

There was no bugs when we were there a few weeks ago. I think there was enough of a breeze to keep them away, there also wasn't any rain for the 11 days we were there.

KSmith - are your tea light holders high enough to withstand the breezes and not blow out?

May 29th, 2011
                      Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users