Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#1221 kyndall

kyndall
  • Jr. Member
  • 151 posts

    Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:34 AM

    Do you happen to know her number or extension?  I have never emailed with her so I only have Claudia's.  And it only includes her extension.
     

    Originally Posted by alison15 

    Since my parents stayed for 3 days after our wedding the DVD and marriage certificate were both delivered to their room and they had it for us.  I would call Valeria to see if it was sent. 



     



    #1222 kyndall

    kyndall
    • Jr. Member
    • 151 posts

      Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:49 AM


      Never mind....after about 100 transfers I got her!

      Originally Posted by kyndall 

      Do you happen to know her number or extension?  I have never emailed with her so I only have Claudia's.  And it only includes her extension.
       



       



       



      #1223 mochamakes3

      mochamakes3
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,917 posts

        Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:03 AM

        Kyndall, how long did it take to receive your dvd? Ours was supposed to be ready at 7 pm on Wednesday, and of course we left for the airport at noon so we have to wait for it to be delivered.



        #1224 SChica927

        SChica927
        • Jr. Member
        • 230 posts

          Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:34 AM

          Kyndall, awesome review! Thank you. Can't wait to see more pictures when you have them!



          #1225 kyndall

          kyndall
          • Jr. Member
          • 151 posts

            Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:04 AM

            We got our DVD Wednesday the 27th and were married on the 16th.
             

            Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

            Kyndall, how long did it take to receive your dvd? Ours was supposed to be ready at 7 pm on Wednesday, and of course we left for the airport at noon so we have to wait for it to be delivered.



             



            #1226 Terpgurl

            Terpgurl
            • Jr. Member
            • 164 posts

              Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:23 PM

              So I wanted to share my OOT bags with you guys. Do you think this is enough? I feel like I've spent so much already. So that's my welcome card, back and front (I put 2 so you can see both sides). The OOT bag it self was screenprinted by me and my talented BM. It was such a pain to make 45 of them. I am hoping my guests can use the bags as beach bags too. Some are a little messed up but it was made with love:-)  In the celophane bags, I have gatoratde packets, advil, pepto, bandaids, aloe vera, hand sanitizer, and sunscreen. I think I might get some gum/mints too. If you ladies have any other ideas, let me know!

               

              OOT bag.jpg


              May 29th, 2011
              Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

              #1227 Terpgurl

              Terpgurl
              • Jr. Member
              • 164 posts

                Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:25 PM

                O yeah, forgot to ask. Do you think I'll have a hard time getting all this stuff through customs. I starting puttting the box of stuff together and it's alot. 43 lbs to be exact! I hope they don't stop me from bringing this stuff into Mexico. Kyndall, Allison . .did you guys bring stuff and have a hard time?


                May 29th, 2011
                Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

                #1228 Amara3CUS

                Amara3CUS
                • Jr. Member
                • 300 posts

                  Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:21 PM



                  That's not too long of a wait!

                  Originally Posted by kyndall 

                  We got our DVD Wednesday the 27th and were married on the 16th.
                   



                   



                   



                  #1229 Amara3CUS

                  Amara3CUS
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 300 posts

                    Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:23 PM

                    Awesome job!!!!!

                     

                    Originally Posted by Terpgurl 

                    So I wanted to share my OOT bags with you guys. Do you think this is enough? I feel like I've spent so much already. So that's my welcome card, back and front (I put 2 so you can see both sides). The OOT bag it self was screenprinted by me and my talented BM. It was such a pain to make 45 of them. I am hoping my guests can use the bags as beach bags too. Some are a little messed up but it was made with love:-)  In the celophane bags, I have gatoratde packets, advil, pepto, bandaids, aloe vera, hand sanitizer, and sunscreen. I think I might get some gum/mints too. If you ladies have any other ideas, let me know!

                     

                    OOT bag.jpg



                     



                    #1230 SChica927

                    SChica927
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 230 posts

                      Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:38 PM

                      These look great! Can you share where you got the coozies made? Also, can you share the text on your welcome note? I love that it looks like a postcard! :)
                       

                      Originally Posted by Terpgurl 

                      So I wanted to share my OOT bags with you guys. Do you think this is enough? I feel like I've spent so much already. So that's my welcome card, back and front (I put 2 so you can see both sides). The OOT bag it self was screenprinted by me and my talented BM. It was such a pain to make 45 of them. I am hoping my guests can use the bags as beach bags too. Some are a little messed up but it was made with love:-)  In the celophane bags, I have gatoratde packets, advil, pepto, bandaids, aloe vera, hand sanitizer, and sunscreen. I think I might get some gum/mints too. If you ladies have any other ideas, let me know!

                       

                      OOT bag.jpg



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users