Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#1021 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
  • 710 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:05 PM

I'm surprised she didn't mention it. All of their locations are nice, however, the Caribbean Terrace is fabulous because it's a roof top location overlooking the ocean and you have your own private bar. You should look into it. Vgirl17 did a review and she has photos of the Caribbean Terrace. She did her reception there.

Originally Posted by beatyea 

What I was sent from my Miami contact was that just Fountain Terrace and Moon Terrace can't have dancing.... But I wasn't given Caribbean Terrace as an option??  What is that? lol

#1022 BeautifulBrideAngela

BeautifulBrideAngela
    • 39 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:34 PM

I've heard that there is free international calling so we would be able to call back to Canada and not have to pay anything extra.  Does anyone know if in fact this is true?

#1023 beatyea

beatyea
      • 288 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:35 PM

Thank you- I wonder why she wouldn't tell me about it!  I asked her to send all the options for locations and it seemed like she sent the generic Moon Palace brochure thing... Is there something else I should be getting?

Also I booked our date and she said I needed to wait til 3 months before to do anything else- is this normal???

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

I'm surprised she didn't mention it. All of their locations are nice, however, the Caribbean Terrace is fabulous because it's a roof top location overlooking the ocean and you have your own private bar. You should look into it. Vgirl17 did a review and she has photos of the Caribbean Terrace. She did her reception there.

#1024 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
        • Site Supporter
        • 261 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:35 PM

When they send you the document with the options for receptions, the caribbean terrace is not on it.  Its sort of a secret you have to scope out on your own.  I plan on taking a ton of pics of it when I go for my site visit in May.  I will post them as soon as I return.

#1025 beatyea

beatyea
          • 288 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:36 PM

Oh great!!!! Thanks

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan 

When they send you the document with the options for receptions, the caribbean terrace is not on it.  Its sort of a secret you have to scope out on your own.  I plan on taking a ton of pics of it when I go for my site visit in May.  I will post them as soon as I return.

#1026 SChica927

SChica927
            • 230 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:41 PM

That is 100% true. There is free calling to the US and Canada. There is also free wi-fi.

Originally Posted by BeautifulBrideAngela 

I've heard that there is free international calling so we would be able to call back to Canada and not have to pay anything extra.  Does anyone know if in fact this is true?

#1027 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
              • 710 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:21 AM

I agree with mpweddingplan. If you booked your date, technically you don't have to wait 3 months. They tell everyone the same thing and some brides have found that venue(s) of their choice has already been reserved. I would suggest you be persistent and tell them that you want to reserve your function location (s). They may say no at first, INSIST!! I have 7 months till my wedding and I have all of my locations reserved. Good Luck!!

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Thank you- I wonder why she wouldn't tell me about it!  I asked her to send all the options for locations and it seemed like she sent the generic Moon Palace brochure thing... Is there something else I should be getting?

Also I booked our date and she said I needed to wait til 3 months before to do anything else- is this normal???

#1028 SChica927

SChica927
                • 230 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:19 AM

Totally agree! Keep insisting! I too am 7 months out and have my locations booked... just tell them you know other brides who've done it...

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

I agree with mpweddingplan. If you booked your date, technically you don't have to wait 3 months. They tell everyone the same thing and some brides have found that venue(s) of their choice has already been reserved. I would suggest you be persistent and tell them that you want to reserve your function location (s). They may say no at first, INSIST!! I have 7 months till my wedding and I have all of my locations reserved. Good Luck!!

#1029 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:50 PM

The carribean terrace is called Terraza Moon they changed the name.  The Terraza Gran is called Moon Grand

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan 

#1030 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
                    • 324 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:07 PM

The listing I got said no dancing can take place on the Terrace moon due to weight restrictions... but people are saying you can dance on the carribean terrace... Im confused!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

The carribean terrace is called Terraza Moon they changed the name.  The Terraza Gran is called Moon Grand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users