Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

We got our mugs from a local promo company.  I had to get 34 when I only wanted 26 but I can give those few extras out and keep a couple for at home.  The company had a little bit of excess stock so we got them at a decent price and they had art work from another wedding that we could use without paying for the setup fee. 

 

I checked out all kinds of online vendors but felt more comfortable going with someone logal because I could see a sample before hand and the shipping was nothing at all because they were already in stock.

 

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

For those doing OOT bags, I am definitely including gum, mints and a pack of tums. From what I recall those things were super expensive in the resort gift shop. Same with aloe and sunscreen. Too bad they can get to be heavy!

 

Angela, where did you get your mugs? I'm considering it but am worried about the cost, luggage space and having to wash them all the time.



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Everyone - can someone please tell me out of what is listed below - which package just gets me the IPod equiment and the mircorphone? AUX3 package?  We don't need someone to run the stuff for us because we can just hit play etc. 

 

Also - for that package....how long do you have the equipment for ...some indicate 2 hours and some indicate 4 but then the bottom 2 say nothing??

 

So confusing!

 

DJ Package

Anchor

 

  A B C D E F G H
1                
2     AnchorYour browser may not support display of this image.          
3                
4                
5                
6                
7                
8                
9                
10                
11     PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE          
12                
13   # ID EQUIPMENT DESCRIPTION COMENTS CANT UNIT PRICE DAY TOTAL PRICE
14   DJ PACKAGE
15  
16   AUX1 Dj Package (4 Hours) 0 to 100 Pax   1 $1,495.00 1.0 $1,495.00
17   AO42 Self Amplified Speaker - EV 15" Full Range   2 inc.    
18   AA12 Self Amplified Speaker - Anchor   1 inc.    
19   AIB8 14 Ch. Audio Mixer 6ch-Mic/Line Input Mackie - 1402   1 inc.    
20   AH62 Shure UHF-ULXP J1-Combo Mic Wirelles   1 inc.    
21   AU30 CD Player Double de MP3/CD -Denon DN-6000   1 inc.    
22   CDH3 Stand for Speaker   2 inc.    
23   KA60 All cabling, AC extensions and connectors   1 inc.    
24   Y0A1 DJ Technician 4 Hours of service. 1 Incl    
25   LCEN Lighting Package 8 par of Leds   1 incl    
26   Y030 Technician - Setup/Strike   1 incl.    
27                
28   AUX2 Dj Package (2 Hours) 0 to 100 Pax   1 $995.00 1.0 $995.00
29   AO42 Self Amplified Speaker - EV 15" Full Range   2 inc.    
30   AA12 Self Amplified Speaker - Anchor   1 inc.    
31   AIB8 14 Ch. Audio Mixer 6ch-Mic/Line Input Mackie - 1402   1 inc.    
32   AH62 Shure UHF-ULXP J1-Combo Mic Wirelles   1 inc.    
33   AU30 CD Player Double de MP3/CD -Denon DN-6000   1 inc.    
34   CDH3 Stand for Speaker   2 inc.    
35   KA60 All cabling, AC extensions and connectors   1 inc.    
36   Y0A1 DJ Technician 2 Hours of service. 1 Incl    
37   Y030 Technician - Setup/Strike   1 incl.    
38                
39   AUX3 Dj Package Only Equipment  40  to 100 Pax   1 $385.00 1.0 $385.00
40   AO42 Self Amplified Speaker - EV 15" Full Range   2 inc.    
41   AA12 Self Amplified Speaker - Anchor   1 inc.    
42   AIB8 14 Ch. Audio Mixer 6ch-Mic/Line Input Mackie - 1402   1 inc.    
43   AH62 Shure UHF-ULXP J1-Combo Mic Wirelles   1 inc.    
44   AU30 CD Player Double de MP3/CD -Denon DN-6000   1 inc.    
45   CDH3 Stand for Speaker   2 inc.    
46   KA60 All cabling, AC extensions and connectors   1 inc.    
47   Y030 DJ Technician   1 incl.    
48     Technician - Setup/Strike          
49                
50   AUX4 Sound System Only Equipment  0 to 40 Pax   1 $220.00 1.0 $220.00
51   AO42 Audio Mixer 8 Mic 4x Stereo input Soundcraft M8   1 inc.    
52   AH62 Shure SM58-LC Microphone-Cardioid Dynamic   1 inc.    
53   AU30 Speaker Full Ranfe Selfpowered JBL EON 15P-1   1 inc.    
54   CDH3 DVD Double Player   1 inc.    
55   KA60 All cabling, AC extensions and connectors   1 inc.    
56     Technician - Setup/Strike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In regards to the bug situation. I was there in October and a tropical storm had passed through the weekend before so the mosquitoes were really bad the first few nights we were there. The night of our reception they were not bad at all and I don't know if it was b/c they had resprayed and it was finally killing them or the fact there was a nice breeze to keep them away or all the cigar smoke at our reception.  I know they spray for them but it really depends on the weather, if it is rainy they have a harder time controlling the situation.  I would recommend bringing a lot of STRONG bug spray just in case.  We had it our at our welcome party b/c everyone was getting bit up so bad.  We had it in our OOT bag but no one thought to bring it to the party  or apply it prior so I would recommend having it there to accommodate any guests and not cut the party short.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently there are two Christina's at MP Cancun's WC dept! Can you let me know your Christina's last name? I want to request her to be my WC given you guys have had such good experiences with her!

 

Thanks!

 

Originally Posted by smanriquez View Post

Hi Angela,

 

I'll be there on 4/27/11 but I already have a photographer booked.  Cristina is also my WC and she is awesome!  She always gets back to me that same day or the very next.  I think we got lucky with Cristina. 

 

I haven't mentioned an outside photographer to Cristina yet.  I think I'm just going to get them a day pass.  Wish me luck!



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her name is Cristina Vanessa Valdiviezo.


 

Originally Posted by SChica927 View Post

Apparently there are two Christina's at MP Cancun's WC dept! Can you let me know your Christina's last name? I want to request her to be my WC given you guys have had such good experiences with her!

 

Thanks!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smanriquez View Post

Hi Angela,

 

I'll be there on 4/27/11 but I already have a photographer booked.  Cristina is also my WC and she is awesome!  She always gets back to me that same day or the very next.  I think we got lucky with Cristina. 

 

I haven't mentioned an outside photographer to Cristina yet.  I think I'm just going to get them a day pass.  Wish me luck!


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Angela. I assume the WCs help coordinate all of the events related to the wedding right?

 

Originally Posted by BeautifulBrideAngela View Post

Her name is Cristina Vanessa Valdiviezo.


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SChica927 View Post

Apparently there are two Christina's at MP Cancun's WC dept! Can you let me know your Christina's last name? I want to request her to be my WC given you guys have had such good experiences with her!

 

Thanks!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smanriquez View Post

Hi Angela,

 

I'll be there on 4/27/11 but I already have a photographer booked.  Cristina is also my WC and she is awesome!  She always gets back to me that same day or the very next.  I think we got lucky with Cristina. 

 

I haven't mentioned an outside photographer to Cristina yet.  I think I'm just going to get them a day pass.  Wish me luck!


 

 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi - yes they do....I've only been in conact with her for a few days and I've already booked my reception and ceremony locations and she has sent me all the information for the package we have booked as well.

 



 

Originally Posted by SChica927 View Post

Thanks Angela. I assume the WCs help coordinate all of the events related to the wedding right?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBrideAngela View Post

Her name is Cristina Vanessa Valdiviezo.


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SChica927 View Post

Apparently there are two Christina's at MP Cancun's WC dept! Can you let me know your Christina's last name? I want to request her to be my WC given you guys have had such good experiences with her!

 

Thanks!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smanriquez View Post

Hi Angela,

 

I'll be there on 4/27/11 but I already have a photographer booked.  Cristina is also my WC and she is awesome!  She always gets back to me that same day or the very next.  I think we got lucky with Cristina. 

 

I haven't mentioned an outside photographer to Cristina yet.  I think I'm just going to get them a day pass.  Wish me luck!


 

 

 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking of creating a fun scavenger hunt for my guests that will require them to find various spots in the resort and take pictures there. Has anyone been there/can recommend areas of the resort I should include in the hunt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
    • Flower girl dresses tend to follow the latest trends in bridal party and thanks for sharing Great website that provide  good collection & services with affordable price .
  • Topics

×