Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know if my guest book under the member wedding link what perks they get? Its not clear on the details of the resort credit and such. I have a guest that wants to book 5 days not 7 so I think they wont get the mani/pedi/massage/tours but they should still get the resort credit but it doesn't say anything about it on the reservation page.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just double checked the PDF that they gave me and it says that if you stay 5-8 nights you get $1500 resort credit with $300 max towards spa services... As far as I know, the only benefit of booking through the member wedding is that they get better rates, you all get to be places semi-close together and it counts towards your "group benefits" for the wedding. Not 100% sure on that because they have STILL to answer my questions.

 

 

Originally Posted by ChipmunkRN View Post

Does anyone know if my guest book under the member wedding link what perks they get? Its not clear on the details of the resort credit and such. I have a guest that wants to book 5 days not 7 so I think they wont get the mani/pedi/massage/tours but they should still get the resort credit but it doesn't say anything about it on the reservation page.

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you are a member and you book at least 7 nights you get a free airport transfer and a manicure, pedicure and 25 minute massage in addition to your resort credits, better rates and rooms.
 

Originally Posted by CafeDelMar21 View Post

I just double checked the PDF that they gave me and it says that if you stay 5-8 nights you get $1500 resort credit with $300 max towards spa services... As far as I know, the only benefit of booking through the member wedding is that they get better rates, you all get to be places semi-close together and it counts towards your "group benefits" for the wedding. Not 100% sure on that because they have STILL to answer my questions.

 

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never heard of getting a mani, pedi and massage for being a member. All I was told was the resort credits and the better rates. I will double check that.
 

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 View Post

When you are a member and you book at least 7 nights you get a free airport transfer and a manicure, pedicure and 25 minute massage in addition to your resort credits, better rates and rooms.
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our group is travelling under my Mom and Dad's membership.  We're staying 9 nights, so I'm getting a free mani and pedi for my wedding day, plus FI & I are getting free airport transfers.  I plan to ask for the complimentary 25 min massage while FI goes golfing, LOL!

 

Originally Posted by CafeDelMar21 View Post

I never heard of getting a mani, pedi and massage for being a member. All I was told was the resort credits and the better rates. I will double check that.
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


From what I heard, if you book under a member, all adults that book get the manicure, pedicure, and massage!! Yeah, i am going to do a massage with hubby!!
 

Originally Posted by ndvidul View Post

Our group is travelling under my Mom and Dad's membership.  We're staying 9 nights, so I'm getting a free mani and pedi for my wedding day, plus FI & I are getting free airport transfers.  I plan to ask for the complimentary 25 min massage while FI goes golfing, LOL!

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All guests booked under membership get mani, pedi and massage. My 8 year old nephew loved his mani/pedi. When we got married, we also got a bonus massage for the bride and groom, so we went twice during out 11 night stay. We didn't find this out until we met with our on site WC. Members also get 20% off the wedding packages, but you can't use credits to pay for it then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×