Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Okay, I"m going back to the questions about the Catholic Ceremony.  I just went and met with my local parish and they asked what diocese the Priest was in.  Does anyone know that?

If he is and "independent contractor" practicing on his own it will not count for my church.

 

I e-mailed the priest and never heard back from him.  Does anyone know his name and or contact info????

 

I'm trying to call Janina now too to find the answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings, My wedding is in Nov, 2011 and the Priest from the Moon Palace provided me with this information. The Priest is quick in responding to e-mails. Good Luck.

 

Greetings from Cancún. Hope you are doing good.

 

          As a way of introduction I am Fr. Benito Aguilar, L.C., the priest who is going to marry you. Congratulations for choosing our chapel: The Immaculate Conception, in the Moon Palace for your catholic ceremony.

 

          The documents I need are the following:

 

          The “authorization letter†from your parish priest giving me permission to marry you outside your parish.

 

          Baptism certificate updated (original)

 

          Confirmation certificate (original)

 

          Copy of your Pre-Cana course.

 

          Please, send all the documents to: Bonampak #91 entre Barracuda y Cazón, Cancún C.P. 77500, Quintana Roo, México. This is the address of our Bishop, our Chancelor and myself.

 

          Work phone: (998)881-60-00 ext. 4041

 

          BBerry:         (998)275-54-90

 

          e-mail: baguilar@palaceresorts.com

         

          You may contact me at anytime for further information. Sincerely in Christ, Fr. Benito Aguilar, L.C.

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hey there, contact me at cynguzman@gmail.com I have all the info... Padre Benito is no longer at the church because he's sick...but Padre Jose was extremely helpful and did everything we needed. Everything counts in their church and your marriage will be registered in their church...just as long as you follow the guidelines of your own diocese and send over the appropriate documents.

Originally Posted by rae12vb View Post

Okay, I"m going back to the questions about the Catholic Ceremony.  I just went and met with my local parish and they asked what diocese the Priest was in.  Does anyone know that?

If he is and "independent contractor" practicing on his own it will not count for my church.

 

I e-mailed the priest and never heard back from him.  Does anyone know his name and or contact info????

 

I'm trying to call Janina now too to find the answer.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to pay a set up fee of $65 and they can move your decorations from one spot to the next. So I am using chair sashes, table runners and 2 table top flowers and those are getting moved from the ceremony to the Reception. :o) I am paying $65 twice, which is fine with me bc they are setting up both locations and I'm not having my family/friends doing it for me when they are suppose to be relaxing.

 

Originally Posted by rae12vb View Post

She just answered me back and told me that I COULD NOT move the flowers from the ceremony to the reception.   Grrrr......

Does anyone else have Lily?  What do you think of her?
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by nabreu7 View Post

 

You have to pay a set up fee of $65 and they can move your decorations from one spot to the next. So I am using chair sashes, table runners and 2 table top flowers and those are getting moved from the ceremony to the Reception. :o) I am paying $65 twice, which is fine with me bc they are setting up both locations and I'm not having my family/friends doing it for me when they are suppose to be relaxing.

 

 

 

 

 

I guess they caught onto us all bringing our own decor to save money. I only paid $55 for a set up fee three months ago. They were supposed to charge me once for ceremony and once for reception, but I only got charged $55 total. And it looked beautiful!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Yes but the flowers that line the chapel aisle cannot be moved.  (They aren't calla lilies but some other similar flower.) I was hoping to use them for my reception and she will not allow it.

Originally Posted by nabreu7 View Post

You have to pay a set up fee of $65 and they can move your decorations from one spot to the next. So I am using chair sashes, table runners and 2 table top flowers and those are getting moved from the ceremony to the Reception. :o) I am paying $65 twice, which is fine with me bc they are setting up both locations and I'm not having my family/friends doing it for me when they are suppose to be relaxing.

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I was only married 10 months ago and there was no set up fee.  They moved my flowers from the Chapel to the cocktail hour to the reception at no charge as well as set up my runners and starfish on each table.
 

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post



 

I guess they caught onto us all bringing our own decor to save money. I only paid $55 for a set up fee three months ago. They were supposed to charge me once for ceremony and once for reception, but I only got charged $55 total. And it looked beautiful!
 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do any of the past brides have a picture of what the round tables look like when they are set up for the reception? also, what size round table cloth do i buy?

 

i am going crazy over here!!!

 

thanks!!!

 

 

- Jess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh no! I won't be able to carry my wedding dress and hang it!

What did you brides do???

 

We are flying jetblue down and american back.

 

 

Carry-on Requirements

Each customer may bring one bag that fits in the overhead bin plus one personal item (purse, briefcase, laptop, etc.) that fits under the seat in front of you.

Your personal item must not exceed 17"l (43.2 cm) x 12.5"w (31.8 cm) x 8"h 20.3 cm) in order to fit under the seat in front of you.

To fit in the overhead bin, your item must not exceed:

  • for our Airbus A320: 26 inches (66 centimeters) length x 18 inches (45.72 centimeters) width x 12 inches (30.48 centimeters) height
  • for our EMBRAER 190: 24 inches (60.96 centimeters) length x 16 inches (40.64 centimeters) width x 10 inches (25.4 centimeters) height

If you have a medical assistance item, it will not count as a carry-on.

Closets for hanging garment bags are not available on our aircraft.

Carry-on baggage is the sole responsibility of the customer and JetBlue will assume no liability for property carried onboard the aircraft.

For TSA information on carry-ons, click here.

Bringing more than just carry-on baggage? Be sure to review our Checked Baggage Requirements

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The closet was full on my trip down to mexico.  I just laid it down in the overhead bin.  People were nice and moved their stuff.  I knew it was getting pressed anyway...I just didn't want someone to put their stuff on top of it.
 

Originally Posted by rae12vb View Post

Oh no! I won't be able to carry my wedding dress and hang it!

What did you brides do???

 

We are flying jetblue down and american back.

 

 

Carry-on Requirements

Each customer may bring one bag that fits in the overhead bin plus one personal item (purse, briefcase, laptop, etc.) that fits under the seat in front of you.

Your personal item must not exceed 17"l (43.2 cm) x 12.5"w (31.8 cm) x 8"h 20.3 cm) in order to fit under the seat in front of you.

To fit in the overhead bin, your item must not exceed:

  • for our Airbus A320: 26 inches (66 centimeters) length x 18 inches (45.72 centimeters) width x 12 inches (30.48 centimeters) height
  • for our EMBRAER 190: 24 inches (60.96 centimeters) length x 16 inches (40.64 centimeters) width x 10 inches (25.4 centimeters) height

If you have a medical assistance item, it will not count as a carry-on.

Closets for hanging garment bags are not available on our aircraft.

Carry-on baggage is the sole responsibility of the customer and JetBlue will assume no liability for property carried onboard the aircraft.

For TSA information on carry-ons, click here.

Bringing more than just carry-on baggage? Be sure to review our Checked Baggage Requirements

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • It’s been years... and I’m now searching for the same in Montego Bay or Negril. Did anyone ever have any luck finding? 
    • Hello, I'm new to this site. I got engaged already and get married by next year. I have some doubts regarding our dating destination. Hope you will help me. Thank You!
    • Hello everyone,
      Well, this upcoming valentine's day is special for me because I got engaged and planning to spend the day with my fiance. I'm planning to give her an ethical jumpsuit.

      Other than that I have been searching the internet for some nice discounted coupons and searched among my friends and found different sites. Now, we are looking forward to that wonderful day. We searched a lot and found out, Escape The City. Orangeville is a great place for a day trip or weekend gateway from Toronto.
      Theatre Orangeville is offering a weekend package that includes 2 tickets to a Live performance at the theatre, Premium Overnight Accommodations at Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn and Suites and $75 Downtown Wine and Dine Voucher which is valid at select Downtown restaurants, and Free Entry to the scenic Trails & Bridges of Island Lake.

      We are so excited and eagerly waiting for that day.
      If anyone has got any other suggestions for the venue, kindly share your thoughts/ideas.
      Thank You!
       
    • Please tell me, the best wedding venue in Saskatoon, SK.
    • Hey everyone! Like the others here, I'm interested in wedding reception, venue and all related steps & stuff. Starting with my first and the most important note is that we're international couple and we need to think of bilingual wedding. So the first thing we need to think of is whether it will be interpretation or 2 different venue coordinators, sermons and stuff? What is your experience, what could be the best and affordable solution? From googling the issue I've found this Interactio app team ( describing possible solution here  http://blog.interactio.io/case-study-weddings )Basically they offer to hold the venue in the main language, additionally providing simultaneous interpretation online to other quest's mobile phones. Looks like really easy and creative idea. What about the others? How did you solve this kind of obstacle? Any additional advises would be very welcomed here  
  • Topics

×