Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Okay, I"m going back to the questions about the Catholic Ceremony.  I just went and met with my local parish and they asked what diocese the Priest was in.  Does anyone know that?

If he is and "independent contractor" practicing on his own it will not count for my church.

 

I e-mailed the priest and never heard back from him.  Does anyone know his name and or contact info????

 

I'm trying to call Janina now too to find the answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings, My wedding is in Nov, 2011 and the Priest from the Moon Palace provided me with this information. The Priest is quick in responding to e-mails. Good Luck.

 

Greetings from Cancún. Hope you are doing good.

 

          As a way of introduction I am Fr. Benito Aguilar, L.C., the priest who is going to marry you. Congratulations for choosing our chapel: The Immaculate Conception, in the Moon Palace for your catholic ceremony.

 

          The documents I need are the following:

 

          The “authorization letter†from your parish priest giving me permission to marry you outside your parish.

 

          Baptism certificate updated (original)

 

          Confirmation certificate (original)

 

          Copy of your Pre-Cana course.

 

          Please, send all the documents to: Bonampak #91 entre Barracuda y Cazón, Cancún C.P. 77500, Quintana Roo, México. This is the address of our Bishop, our Chancelor and myself.

 

          Work phone: (998)881-60-00 ext. 4041

 

          BBerry:         (998)275-54-90

 

          e-mail: baguilar@palaceresorts.com

         

          You may contact me at anytime for further information. Sincerely in Christ, Fr. Benito Aguilar, L.C.

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hey there, contact me at cynguzman@gmail.com I have all the info... Padre Benito is no longer at the church because he's sick...but Padre Jose was extremely helpful and did everything we needed. Everything counts in their church and your marriage will be registered in their church...just as long as you follow the guidelines of your own diocese and send over the appropriate documents.

Originally Posted by rae12vb View Post

Okay, I"m going back to the questions about the Catholic Ceremony.  I just went and met with my local parish and they asked what diocese the Priest was in.  Does anyone know that?

If he is and "independent contractor" practicing on his own it will not count for my church.

 

I e-mailed the priest and never heard back from him.  Does anyone know his name and or contact info????

 

I'm trying to call Janina now too to find the answer.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to pay a set up fee of $65 and they can move your decorations from one spot to the next. So I am using chair sashes, table runners and 2 table top flowers and those are getting moved from the ceremony to the Reception. :o) I am paying $65 twice, which is fine with me bc they are setting up both locations and I'm not having my family/friends doing it for me when they are suppose to be relaxing.

 

Originally Posted by rae12vb View Post

She just answered me back and told me that I COULD NOT move the flowers from the ceremony to the reception.   Grrrr......

Does anyone else have Lily?  What do you think of her?
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by nabreu7 View Post

 

You have to pay a set up fee of $65 and they can move your decorations from one spot to the next. So I am using chair sashes, table runners and 2 table top flowers and those are getting moved from the ceremony to the Reception. :o) I am paying $65 twice, which is fine with me bc they are setting up both locations and I'm not having my family/friends doing it for me when they are suppose to be relaxing.

 

 

 

 

 

I guess they caught onto us all bringing our own decor to save money. I only paid $55 for a set up fee three months ago. They were supposed to charge me once for ceremony and once for reception, but I only got charged $55 total. And it looked beautiful!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Yes but the flowers that line the chapel aisle cannot be moved.  (They aren't calla lilies but some other similar flower.) I was hoping to use them for my reception and she will not allow it.

Originally Posted by nabreu7 View Post

You have to pay a set up fee of $65 and they can move your decorations from one spot to the next. So I am using chair sashes, table runners and 2 table top flowers and those are getting moved from the ceremony to the Reception. :o) I am paying $65 twice, which is fine with me bc they are setting up both locations and I'm not having my family/friends doing it for me when they are suppose to be relaxing.

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I was only married 10 months ago and there was no set up fee.  They moved my flowers from the Chapel to the cocktail hour to the reception at no charge as well as set up my runners and starfish on each table.
 

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post



 

I guess they caught onto us all bringing our own decor to save money. I only paid $55 for a set up fee three months ago. They were supposed to charge me once for ceremony and once for reception, but I only got charged $55 total. And it looked beautiful!
 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do any of the past brides have a picture of what the round tables look like when they are set up for the reception? also, what size round table cloth do i buy?

 

i am going crazy over here!!!

 

thanks!!!

 

 

- Jess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh no! I won't be able to carry my wedding dress and hang it!

What did you brides do???

 

We are flying jetblue down and american back.

 

 

Carry-on Requirements

Each customer may bring one bag that fits in the overhead bin plus one personal item (purse, briefcase, laptop, etc.) that fits under the seat in front of you.

Your personal item must not exceed 17"l (43.2 cm) x 12.5"w (31.8 cm) x 8"h 20.3 cm) in order to fit under the seat in front of you.

To fit in the overhead bin, your item must not exceed:

  • for our Airbus A320: 26 inches (66 centimeters) length x 18 inches (45.72 centimeters) width x 12 inches (30.48 centimeters) height
  • for our EMBRAER 190: 24 inches (60.96 centimeters) length x 16 inches (40.64 centimeters) width x 10 inches (25.4 centimeters) height

If you have a medical assistance item, it will not count as a carry-on.

Closets for hanging garment bags are not available on our aircraft.

Carry-on baggage is the sole responsibility of the customer and JetBlue will assume no liability for property carried onboard the aircraft.

For TSA information on carry-ons, click here.

Bringing more than just carry-on baggage? Be sure to review our Checked Baggage Requirements

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The closet was full on my trip down to mexico.  I just laid it down in the overhead bin.  People were nice and moved their stuff.  I knew it was getting pressed anyway...I just didn't want someone to put their stuff on top of it.
 

Originally Posted by rae12vb View Post

Oh no! I won't be able to carry my wedding dress and hang it!

What did you brides do???

 

We are flying jetblue down and american back.

 

 

Carry-on Requirements

Each customer may bring one bag that fits in the overhead bin plus one personal item (purse, briefcase, laptop, etc.) that fits under the seat in front of you.

Your personal item must not exceed 17"l (43.2 cm) x 12.5"w (31.8 cm) x 8"h 20.3 cm) in order to fit under the seat in front of you.

To fit in the overhead bin, your item must not exceed:

  • for our Airbus A320: 26 inches (66 centimeters) length x 18 inches (45.72 centimeters) width x 12 inches (30.48 centimeters) height
  • for our EMBRAER 190: 24 inches (60.96 centimeters) length x 16 inches (40.64 centimeters) width x 10 inches (25.4 centimeters) height

If you have a medical assistance item, it will not count as a carry-on.

Closets for hanging garment bags are not available on our aircraft.

Carry-on baggage is the sole responsibility of the customer and JetBlue will assume no liability for property carried onboard the aircraft.

For TSA information on carry-ons, click here.

Bringing more than just carry-on baggage? Be sure to review our Checked Baggage Requirements

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
    • Flower girl dresses tend to follow the latest trends in bridal party and thanks for sharing Great website that provide  good collection & services with affordable price .
  • Topics

×