Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

your photos are beautiful.  congrats on becoming a Mrs.
 

Originally Posted by Blue&StarfishBride View Post

HI there! I am working on my review, click here for our sneak peek pictures from our wonderful photographer Danielle Davis Art/Photography. 

 

Review will be coming! 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Beautiful pictures

Originally Posted by Blue&StarfishBride View Post

HI there! I am working on my review, click here for our sneak peek pictures from our wonderful photographer Danielle Davis Art/Photography. 

 

Review will be coming! 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies,

I have a really random question.  if I'm not mistaken I've read
somewhere on this thread that one of the ballrooms has windows.

Did I read this correctly and if so which one has the windows?

 

Thanks for all the posts I've been reading this non stop since Monday.
 My FI thinks I don't do anything else but read this thread.  We
jokingly call it "the wedding bible".  I can't thank you all for your
comments and posts.

 

I've learned so much and I'm not getting married at Moon Palace until
August 2012!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you send me his website?  Are you getting him a room or just paying the day fee?  He charged your $1000 right?  What does that include? I might use him too.
 

Originally Posted by kris10kay View Post

We officially booked Ismael yesterday! and I ordered our bridesmaid dresses today!! :) I love being able to check things off the wedding list!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, you are right! There is a ballroom with windows...and I can't recall the name of the ballroom..but I have seen it perhaps in the moon palace pictures thread ??? i'm going to see if I find it.... it's not as popular as other ballrooms, but I did see one bride from here use it

 

Originally Posted by Bojanglesgirl View Post

Hi Ladies,

I have a really random question.  if I'm not mistaken I've read
somewhere on this thread that one of the ballrooms has windows.

Did I read this correctly and if so which one has the windows?

 

Thanks for all the posts I've been reading this non stop since Monday.
 My FI thinks I don't do anything else but read this thread.  We
jokingly call it "the wedding bible".  I can't thank you all for your
comments and posts.

 

I've learned so much and I'm not getting married at Moon Palace until
August 2012!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My WC , Lily, is asking me what restaurant I'd like to have the reception.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  We have about 25-30 people.  We are getting married in August.  I'd like to be outside, but is there more of a fee for that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


It's Aqua Ballroom!!!! here are the pics I found for it...from leigh17's wedding :) She has her review under the Moon Palace review section...and you can see the windows a little in these pics :)

 

1000x500px-LL-d2bae8d2_AquaBallroom.jpgab2.bmpab3.bmpab4.bmp
 

Originally Posted by Amara3CUS View Post

Yes, you are right! There is a ballroom with windows...and I can't recall the name of the ballroom..but I have seen it perhaps in the moon palace pictures thread ??? i'm going to see if I find it.... it's not as popular as other ballrooms, but I did see one bride from here use it

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Brazilian Restaurant is great.  There is an outdoor patio area you can reserve at well.  However, the mosquitoes were so bad when we were there we had to eat inside but it was still great.

 

Ismael website is http://www.ismaelpachecoblog.com/ 

 

Here is a link to all of mine that I uploaded to snapfish http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=5496027007/a=76078641_76078641/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/
 

Originally Posted by rae12vb View Post

My WC , Lily, is asking me what restaurant I'd like to have the reception.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  We have about 25-30 people.  We are getting married in August.  I'd like to be outside, but is there more of a fee for that?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi all! I know this is an old thread... but just in case there are other destination wedding brides out there with the same question, I thought I would answer! My guy and I live in Texas and just got our marriage license (yay!). We are getting married in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. The Dallas County clerk informed us that we can get our marriage license in Texas, bring it and a Texas-registered officiant to Mexico, have the ceremony in Mexico, then bring the marriage license back to Texas to file and it will be LEGAL in the US.  In  other words, we can legally get married in Mexico using our Texas marriage license and officiant (who is a family friend), then file the paperwork when we get home. Where it says 'county in which ceremony was performed' on the license, we just put in Playa del Carmen, Mexico and bam! Married :) I do not know if this is true for other states, but it is CONFIRMED for Texas! I suggest asking the clerk when you register for your marriage license. I am overjoyed that we can have a US-legal marriage in Mexico so our wedding date on our license will be the actual day! NO blood tests, or getting married before or after the trip required!  
    • Every Bride spends a lot of time researching and worrying about her perfect wedding dress. While many Indian brides choose the traditional red colour for their bridal gown, a few of them find some different colours to wear on their special day. Here is a description of how to choose an Indian wedding dress that suits your skin tone. 1) Fair complexion: You can choose any shade of blue or bright shades of pink and red. In the shades of blue- select scuba blue or royal blue. Among other colours this season, you can pick up your dress in tangerine.   2) Wheatish complexion Just select those colours which bring out the warmth in your complexion. Some of the best options for you are tangy orange, saffron yellow, vibrant shades of red, mint green and hot pink.   3) Dusky complexion: If you have an olive skin tone, then you can pull off any rich and dark colour quite well. So, the colours like classic blue, marsala, burnt orange and brick red are just perfect for you. Also the metallic silver, gold and bronze will even flatter your face pretty well
    • I will be using the hPage Website Builder to create a free website for our wedding. I am planning to post wedding updates, wedding photos, wedding reminders, and wedding articles regarding our upcoming marriage there. For RSVP, I am using Facebook events since almost all we invited have facebook and it would be easier to get their "yes" or "no" confirmation there. In case anyone is interested as well here's their site: hPage Website Builder - https://www.hpage.com
    • Minimalist wedding bands look so classy and timeless regardless of the venue.
    • It's hard to estimate. Some receptions don't need much decorating because it's already beautiful. Some receptions need lots of decorating. Some receptions also come with extra decorating equipment already.
  • Topics

×