Sign in to follow this  

I heard the Avery Iron-on isn't great. AND, it's not super cheap either. How many bags are you ordering?

Here are a couple of site's I'm looking into and will likely end up getting my bags from:

http://www.totallytotebags.com/ (from this site, I think we're going to go with the Mini Economy Tote -- I'm ordering samples this week).

http://www.cheaptotes.com/ (from this site, we'd get the Cotton Canvas Bag).

Both sites offer screen printing too. But clearly, the price for that depends on the number of colors you have -- the more colors = more expensive. For us, we have 3 colors in our scheme (eggplant purple, turquoise blue, and lime green)... so because it's so much to print all 3 colors, I've decided to only print 2 colors (the purple and blue) and i'm going to buy a lime green ribbon and tie it onto one of the handles on the bag to add that color in...

Our bags are coming out to about $3-$4 each (which is a bit more than I wanted too, but I can't find a better price)...

Quote:

Originally Posted by rae12vb View Post

I did and for 20 bags it was coming out to be about $120.  I thought that was a lot compared to what everyone else has been saying.

Has anyone tried the Avery iron on sheets?

I agree...I just figured since I can get about 5 of them for free I might do it....My $50 expires at the end of July and I don't know what else to get since my wedding isn't until Nov 2012 and we don't have the exact date set yet- so I can't make brochures or STDs or anything....

I didn't want to order them.  I thought that they were very over priced for something very basic.

you have to get them while they're having a sale or get a coupon code for 25% etc... Try doing a web search and see which sites you get and which is the least expensive. Or you can purchase everything at michaels, if there's one near you. They always have 40 and 50% coupons available.

I did and for 20 bags it was coming out to be about $120.  I thought that was a lot compared to what everyone else has been saying.

Getting totes printed gives it a nice personal touch, which is nice. However, the cost do add up especially with the printing. That's why I decided to do away with custom totes and ordered totes from orientaltrading.com. They come in a variety of colors and were very inexpensive. I purchased the one with the hibiscus flower print. The size is perfect for carrying beach towels, sunsreen and all other misc beach items. 

That I don't know...sorry!

Originally Posted by kjanda8 View Post

I was wondering about the dance floor too, Thanks - I think the brown dance floor will be perfectly fine.

One questions though - do you know if they adjust the size of the dancefloor based on your party size? Or is it a standard size?

I was actually thinking about ordering these totes. Are they ok quality? They are the perfect price.

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl View Post

Getting totes printed gives it a nice personal touch, which is nice. However, the cost do add up especially with the printing. That's why I decided to do away with custom totes and ordered totes from orientaltrading.com. They come in a variety of colors and were very inexpensive. I purchased the one with the hibiscus flower print. The size is perfect for carrying beach towels, sunsreen and all other misc beach items. 

The quality is not bad at all. It's similar quality to the eco-friendly totes sold at supermarkets. It's not like a canvas but for the price, you can't beat it and it'll serve it's purpose.  

Originally Posted by JLR1726 View Post

I was actually thinking about ordering these totes. Are they ok quality? They are the perfect price.

I placed separate orders on VistaPrint & paid a little over $4 for shipping each time.  I would get about 4 different "free" products in each order (i.e. 1 tote bag, 1 pen, 1 sticky note pad, 1 note pad).  I used all the free items in my OOT bags and ended up with personalized bags (along with a lot of other items) for cheap.  The first time I ordered from VistaPrint they sent me a web address with a bunch of free items & I just kept using that web address to order.  I just checked the site to see if the offer was still valid, and it appears to be.  The free tote bag is still an option when I click on the website below. 

The website is http://www.vistaprint.com/deal2010

You have to pay one time for uploading your design, but after that, you can use your design for free.  I was able to use the logo on all sorts of products for my OOT bags.

Here are my OOT Bags:

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/59940/oot-bags-complete-lots-of-pictures

But for the teenagers in my group, I gave them the Hibiscus bags from Oriental Trading.  A bride was selling a couple extra on this site & I was just a few personalized bags short because of some last minute RSVPs.  The hibiscus bags worked great & are a great option for OOT bags if you don't want to go through the hastle (or expense) of having personalized bags made.

You have to reserve dance floor from Zuniga

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan View Post

We are having our reception indoors, and are wondering if anyone knows if we have to rent a dance floor, or if one is provided by Moon Palace when you reserve a ballroom for the reception.  Any insight??

Huh, interesting. We just got married there on the 12th, and the dance floor was provided by the resort for us....

Originally Posted by Amara3CUS View Post

You have to reserve dance floor from Zuniga