Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts


The weather is nice. It rained for about 30 minutes today. It was sunny even while it rained. The rain brought about a nice breeze. I am loving the weather right now, perfect for balcony time.
 

Originally Posted by Terpgurl View Post


How's the weather? I started looking at the forecast and got upset with all the 30-40% chance rain! Also, sorry to hear about the issue with the rooming? Is the resort that packed or just the Moon Grand side?



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are those prices for the bride or for anyone getting hair and makeup done?
 

Originally Posted by Terpgurl View Post


The cost for hair and makeup went up. I got grandfathered in with the 2010 prices since I booked before March but the 2011 prices are now:

Hair $89

Makeup $65



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


We had 3 payments. The first payment is the cost of one night. Then 2nd payment was 50% of the charges due minus the initial deposit and third payment was the remainder 50%. Teresa, let my guest make payments in between if they wanted to break out the payments. I am not sure how she came up with the schedule but my wedding is May 29th, the 1st payment was due when you book and I had my booking available back in October. The 2nd payment wasn't due till Feb and the third was due in April.

Originally Posted by rae12vb View Post


Terpgurl,

Do you remember how often your payments are due for your guests that are booking directly though your group?



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG thank you so very much...These are awesome!!!
 

Originally Posted by SChica927 View Post

Ladies, my TA went to MP last week and took a ton of photos that I wanted to share with this group... it's an awesome resort, and just looking at these gets me more excited about the weddingggg!!!

 

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=637995911409%3A1870488563&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes the same. I copied this from the price list:

50 MIN SHAMPOO & BLOW DRY $ 50.00
80 MIN STRAIGHT HAIR STYLE $ 79.00
80 MIN BRIDAL UP- DO $ 89.00
80 MIN PRACTICE BRIDAL UP-DO $ 98.00
80 MIN SPECIAL HAIR STYLE $ 89.00
25 MIN NUTRITIVE SCALP TREATMENT $ 32.00
25 MIN RESISTANCE SCALP TREATMENT $ 32.00
50 MIN MAKE-UP $ 65.00
 

Originally Posted by beatyea View Post

Are those prices for the bride or for anyone getting hair and makeup done?
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you!!!  Where did you get the price list?
 

Originally Posted by Terpgurl View Post

Yes the same. I copied this from the price list:

50 MIN SHAMPOO & BLOW DRY $ 50.00
80 MIN STRAIGHT HAIR STYLE $ 79.00
80 MIN BRIDAL UP- DO $ 89.00
80 MIN PRACTICE BRIDAL UP-DO $ 98.00
80 MIN SPECIAL HAIR STYLE $ 89.00
25 MIN NUTRITIVE SCALP TREATMENT $ 32.00
25 MIN RESISTANCE SCALP TREATMENT $ 32.00
50 MIN MAKE-UP $ 65.00
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I am so sorry about your MoH...that is totally messed up because it $200 is nothing and might have ruined your chances for free rooms. :o(
 

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

The only room nights that count are the ones through your group contract, whether it's set up with MP or through a TA. It made me so angry that my MoH booked through her own TA to save $200 when I would have just paid the difference to have her included in our group. We were only 5 nights away from the 75 and would have gotten way more money back than the price difference. And she would have been in the same section as us in Sunrise. Plus, with our membership, we got way more than $200 in extra included things. If you're unsure of how many qualifying nights you have, your WC can tell you from their rooming list.

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks SChica!!!  This was great.....THANKS!!!!  I am so excited all over again.  I can't wait until July!!!!!

 

Originally Posted by SChica927 View Post

Ladies, my TA went to MP last week and took a ton of photos that I wanted to share with this group... it's an awesome resort, and just looking at these gets me more excited about the weddingggg!!!

 

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=637995911409%3A1870488563&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thanks!
 

Originally Posted by Fabowski View Post

I got married May 7th and got tiki torches, but it was a waste of money. It was too windy to keep them lit and have a nice effect. We had other lighting so we didn't even need the tiki torches. I recommend you to save your money and put it towards something else.



 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×