I will! We are staying at Nizuk but we will be at Sunrize as well.

Originally Posted by JLR1726 View Post

thanks ladies!

Lana- we will be in the sunrise section! so, if you see me come say hi!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kristi,e Congratulations!! Youe video is amazing, I got teary eyes watching it, lol. The ceremony was beautiful and so were you! Love you dress and bouquet.

Congratscheesy.gif

Originally Posted by kristie0921 View Post

Hi Girls! We are back from the Moon Palace, we had a great trip and didn' want to come home! We had the Catholic Wedding in the Immaculate Conception Chapel, I would not have changed a thing, it was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen!  Here is the link to our video it was done by the resort, however their version was 1 hour long.  I had my video guy here in NJ re edit to 4 min for my reception on Saturday.

http://youtu.be/_i9zTTYH41k

Please feel free to ask any questions.

your video was great, you were a stunning bride!! Congratulations! :)

Hi Girls! We are back from the Moon Palace, we had a great trip and didn' want to come home! We had the Catholic Wedding in the Immaculate Conception Chapel, I would not have changed a thing, it was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen!  Here is the link to our video it was done by the resort, however their version was 1 hour long.  I had my video guy here in NJ re edit to 4 min for my reception on Saturday.

Congrats! So glad everything went well can't wait to watch the video. Thanks for sharing.

I have a question is your marriage certificate in Spanish? I'm still unclear if you can have it translated there or when you get back home. Are you filing your marriage certificate with the county you live in? I've tried to look this up but I seem to get conflicting information.

Originally Posted by ChipmunkRN View Post

Congrats! So glad everything went well can't wait to watch the video. Thanks for sharing.

I have a question is your marriage certificate in Spanish? I'm still unclear if you can have it translated there or when you get back home. Are you filing your marriage certificate with the county you live in? I've tried to look this up but I seem to get conflicting information.

We did the civil ceremony and got our marriage certificate in Spanish. I had to have it translated to assume my husband's last name here in Canada. I did not do a legal name change, because that would involve changing my birth certificate. We brought certified copies of our birth certificates which they photo copied before returning to us. They were in English.

Aw what a precious memory!  Who exactly is "your video guy"?  How much did he charge (or is he a family friend?)

Oh Kristie your video is awesome and you looked gorgeous. Who did your hair and makeup?

I also had a question that I am trying to figure out. I want to have my flower girls in the carriage with me as I believe your adorable little girl was. I only have my daughter as a maid of honor and my 2 Goddaughter as flower girls so I am wondering if the girls are in the carriage does their music start when the carriage pulls up and will the maid of honor be there waiting for us and they will walk in to one song and than when does my music start and do you just wait for everyone else to go and wait there? I am wondering how that all works because I worry about the dumbest stuff lol.

Anyway you were gorgeous. Congrats xoxo

Hello fellow MP brides.  I am new to this site, and this is my second attempt to post so bear with me.  I have been reading your posts for DAYS trying to catch up.  I have gotten so many great tips from all of you.  Because of this thread I am in the process of booking my makeup artist, getting in touch with Lizzie to reserve my locations, and putting together our welcome bags.  You all have so many great ideas and tips.  I do not know how to open attachments yet.  So I was wondering if someone could email me the following:

-menu options for cocktail and reception

-map of MP

-pictures of reception locations

-Thank you for booking newsletter template

My email is meesh990@hotmail.com

Question for any past brides or anywho who has visited MP..Is there anything that you wish you would have put in your OT Bags or brought down with you that you didnt?

For example I plan to get all my bridal party their own tervis tumblers for drinks. Would other guests benefit from bringing their own cup to keep beverages cold? And with the room keys are they a card or an actual key, and whichever they are, is it nice to have something to put the key in or attach the key to (so you don't lose it)?

Sorry I couldnt figure out how to word that exactly lol but I am trying to think of anything I can with just under 3 months to go! :)