We got our mugs from a local promo company.  I had to get 34 when I only wanted 26 but I can give those few extras out and keep a couple for at home.  The company had a little bit of excess stock so we got them at a decent price and they had art work from another wedding that we could use without paying for the setup fee. 

I checked out all kinds of online vendors but felt more comfortable going with someone logal because I could see a sample before hand and the shipping was nothing at all because they were already in stock.

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

For those doing OOT bags, I am definitely including gum, mints and a pack of tums. From what I recall those things were super expensive in the resort gift shop. Same with aloe and sunscreen. Too bad they can get to be heavy!

Angela, where did you get your mugs? I'm considering it but am worried about the cost, luggage space and having to wash them all the time.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Everyone - can someone please tell me out of what is listed below - which package just gets me the IPod equiment and the mircorphone? AUX3 package?  We don't need someone to run the stuff for us because we can just hit play etc. 

Also - for that package....how long do you have the equipment for ...some indicate 2 hours and some indicate 4 but then the bottom 2 say nothing??

So confusing!

DJ Package

Anchor

A B C D E F G H
2     AnchorYour browser may not support display of this image.          
11     PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE          
13   # ID EQUIPMENT DESCRIPTION COMENTS CANT UNIT PRICE DAY TOTAL PRICE
14   DJ PACKAGE
16   AUX1 Dj Package (4 Hours) 0 to 100 Pax   1 $1,495.00 1.0 $1,495.00
17   AO42 Self Amplified Speaker - EV 15" Full Range   2 inc.    
18   AA12 Self Amplified Speaker - Anchor   1 inc.    
19   AIB8 14 Ch. Audio Mixer 6ch-Mic/Line Input Mackie - 1402   1 inc.    
20   AH62 Shure UHF-ULXP J1-Combo Mic Wirelles   1 inc.    
21   AU30 CD Player Double de MP3/CD -Denon DN-6000   1 inc.    
22   CDH3 Stand for Speaker   2 inc.    
23   KA60 All cabling, AC extensions and connectors   1 inc.    
24   Y0A1 DJ Technician 4 Hours of service. 1 Incl    
25   LCEN Lighting Package 8 par of Leds   1 incl    
26   Y030 Technician - Setup/Strike   1 incl.    
28   AUX2 Dj Package (2 Hours) 0 to 100 Pax   1 $995.00 1.0 $995.00
29   AO42 Self Amplified Speaker - EV 15" Full Range   2 inc.    
30   AA12 Self Amplified Speaker - Anchor   1 inc.    
31   AIB8 14 Ch. Audio Mixer 6ch-Mic/Line Input Mackie - 1402   1 inc.    
32   AH62 Shure UHF-ULXP J1-Combo Mic Wirelles   1 inc.    
33   AU30 CD Player Double de MP3/CD -Denon DN-6000   1 inc.    
34   CDH3 Stand for Speaker   2 inc.    
35   KA60 All cabling, AC extensions and connectors   1 inc.    
36   Y0A1 DJ Technician 2 Hours of service. 1 Incl    
37   Y030 Technician - Setup/Strike   1 incl.    
39   AUX3 Dj Package Only Equipment  40  to 100 Pax   1 $385.00 1.0 $385.00
40   AO42 Self Amplified Speaker - EV 15" Full Range   2 inc.    
41   AA12 Self Amplified Speaker - Anchor   1 inc.    
42   AIB8 14 Ch. Audio Mixer 6ch-Mic/Line Input Mackie - 1402   1 inc.    
43   AH62 Shure UHF-ULXP J1-Combo Mic Wirelles   1 inc.    
44   AU30 CD Player Double de MP3/CD -Denon DN-6000   1 inc.    
45   CDH3 Stand for Speaker   2 inc.    
46   KA60 All cabling, AC extensions and connectors   1 inc.    
47   Y030 DJ Technician   1 incl.    
48     Technician - Setup/Strike          
50   AUX4 Sound System Only Equipment  0 to 40 Pax   1 $220.00 1.0 $220.00
51   AO42 Audio Mixer 8 Mic 4x Stereo input Soundcraft M8   1 inc.    
52   AH62 Shure SM58-LC Microphone-Cardioid Dynamic   1 inc.    
53   AU30 Speaker Full Ranfe Selfpowered JBL EON 15P-1   1 inc.    
54   CDH3 DVD Double Player   1 inc.    
55   KA60 All cabling, AC extensions and connectors   1 inc.    
56     Technician - Setup/Strike

In regards to the bug situation. I was there in October and a tropical storm had passed through the weekend before so the mosquitoes were really bad the first few nights we were there. The night of our reception they were not bad at all and I don't know if it was b/c they had resprayed and it was finally killing them or the fact there was a nice breeze to keep them away or all the cigar smoke at our reception.  I know they spray for them but it really depends on the weather, if it is rainy they have a harder time controlling the situation.  I would recommend bringing a lot of STRONG bug spray just in case.  We had it our at our welcome party b/c everyone was getting bit up so bad.  We had it in our OOT bag but no one thought to bring it to the party  or apply it prior so I would recommend having it there to accommodate any guests and not cut the party short.

Apparently there are two Christina's at MP Cancun's WC dept! Can you let me know your Christina's last name? I want to request her to be my WC given you guys have had such good experiences with her!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by smanriquez View Post

Hi Angela,

I'll be there on 4/27/11 but I already have a photographer booked.  Cristina is also my WC and she is awesome!  She always gets back to me that same day or the very next.  I think we got lucky with Cristina. 

I haven't mentioned an outside photographer to Cristina yet.  I think I'm just going to get them a day pass.  Wish me luck!

Her name is Cristina Vanessa Valdiviezo.

Originally Posted by SChica927 View Post

Apparently there are two Christina's at MP Cancun's WC dept! Can you let me know your Christina's last name? I want to request her to be my WC given you guys have had such good experiences with her!

Thanks!

Quote:

Hi Angela,

I'll be there on 4/27/11 but I already have a photographer booked.  Cristina is also my WC and she is awesome!  She always gets back to me that same day or the very next.  I think we got lucky with Cristina. 

I haven't mentioned an outside photographer to Cristina yet.  I think I'm just going to get them a day pass.  Wish me luck!

Thanks Angela. I assume the WCs help coordinate all of the events related to the wedding right?

Originally Posted by BeautifulBrideAngela View Post

Quote:

Thanks!

Quote:

Hi Angela,

Hi - yes they do....I've only been in conact with her for a few days and I've already booked my reception and ceremony locations and she has sent me all the information for the package we have booked as well.

Thanks Angela. I assume the WCs help coordinate all of the events related to the wedding right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBrideAngela View Post

Quote:

Thanks!

Quote:

Hi Angela,