Photo

Best Wedding DJ- Doremixx Dj's

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 aau

aau
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:08 PM

Hi, I had Ivan from Doremixx DJ's as my wedding DJ (we got married at Barcelo Maya Palace, Mayan Riviera, Mexico) and all I have to say is that he was AWESOME!
    He was very professional and friendly when we met before the wedding. He has a great sound system as well as lights and surprised us with awesome fireworks during our first dance.
    I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Doremixx DJ's, you will not be dissapointed!
    All of our guests could not stop commenting on Ivan's great selection of music and his great service.
    If you're looking for a great DJ, check out Ivan's website at http://doremixx.com/

#2 Rebecca030510

Rebecca030510
    • 11 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:57 PM

I also used Ivan from DJ Doremixx and was INCREDIBLY pleased!!! He was super professional from the first email and then did the most amazing job at our reception at Excellence Playa Mujeres! He is DEFINITELY the DJ to hire!!!
      Rebecca and Clay
      3-5-10
      Excellence Playa Mujereswww.rebeccaandclay.com

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:34 PM

ivan is a platinum vendor on this forum as well.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 IvanG

IvanG
      • Vendor
      • 967 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 02:43 AM

Hola!

Thank you very much, we really appreciate your comments.

It is a pleasure for us be part of your memorial day!!!

Best,

#5 Rachel&Chris2011

Rachel&Chris2011
        • 183 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:16 AM

What does a DJ cost for about 4 hours?

#6 Boo

Boo
          • 785 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:20 AM

deleted

#7 Boo

Boo
            • 785 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:52 AM

deleted

#8 yvettinha

yvettinha
              • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:26 PM

I just came back from my wedding in Cancun and I had Ivan, the best DJ ever! DJ DOREMIXX-Ivan is the best! music, service, everything was perfect! he is the best. My friends and family partied the whole night. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users