Sign in to follow this  
CourtneyV

Who is this CourtneyV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
OK so my next question is.. Courtney... Is "V" your maiden name or your soon to be married name?
My maiden name... so I guess in 9 months I'll have to change it again. Wow, I really didn't think that through. lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lryates76 View Post
What the heck is the lottery?? I just bought a ticket...just bacause I felt left out =(
Haha, poor Lisa. sad.gif You can "Buy" lottery tickets for a daily or weekly lottery. The weekly lottery is drawn on Wednesdays (I think), and daily is... well, every day! I think the daily lottery you can win about 4000 - 5000 in points. The weekly lottery is around 12000 - 15000 in points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyV View Post
Haha, poor Lisa. sad.gif You can "Buy" lottery tickets for a daily or weekly lottery. The weekly lottery is drawn on Wednesdays (I think), and daily is... well, every day! I think the daily lottery you can win about 4000 - 5000 in points. The weekly lottery is around 12000 - 15000 in points.
stop telling everyone~ now I will never win!! lol!!

well, from a lottery junkie, the weekly lottery is drawn on Thurs evening - around 6:30 CST. the daily is drawn daily at the same time.

the daily is usually around 1,500 - 2,000 points, and the weekly is 14,000-18,000 points.

funny thing is - i have all these points. what will i ever do with them!?

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...lotterywinners