Photo

Where to go??

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 mbarnes04

mbarnes04
  • 194 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:14 PM

congrats and welcome... there's a whole cancun board FULL of helpful info and ideas. you'll love this site, it's awesome.

#12 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
    • 2,667 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:51 PM

Hi Amanda,
    Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#13 mmshaughness

mmshaughness
    • 155 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:40 PM

Congrats and welcome! I am getting married in 6 weeks in the Riviera Maya and when we were planning there were a ton of beautiful resorts to choose from that were reasonably priced. Good luck!

#14 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:24 PM

Hello, Congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#15 MexicoBride2011

MexicoBride2011
        • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mmshaughness
          Congrats and welcome! I am getting married in 6 weeks in the Riviera Maya and when we were planning there were a ton of beautiful resorts to choose from that were reasonably priced. Good luck!
          6 weeks you must be so excited! Where are you staying/having the wedding?

#16 kenlyn8984

kenlyn8984
          • 196 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:09 PM

congrats and welcome to BDW!! it's a wonderful tool that will help you with more than you can imagine! :)) Good luck!

#17 mexbride83

mexbride83
            • 309 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:08 PM

Welcome and congrats!! Picking the resort is the hardest part. We just finally chose ours, but it felt like we looked for forevvvvvvver before doing so!

#18 Andy&Cris

Andy&Cris
              • Banned
              • 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:37 PM

Congratulations!!! I'm getting married at AMARTE in Maroma beach, I hired a wedding Planner her name is Andrea Garcia andrea_weddings@hotmail.com
                In the begining I had a lot of reservations about having my wedding in Rivera Maya, Mexico but you do have access to a lot of the same resources you would have in the USA. As soon as I spoke with Andrea almost 1 year. ago I felt she understood my vision for my wedding. All of her vendors are very reputable and work well with each other.

One of the recommendations I have is to set a side one day during the week to correspond to each other! I remember setting a day during the week where she would expect my email & I would expect a reply. Remember Mexico is on Mexico time.

If possible I would highly recommend to set a week a side to meet all of your vendors. If not Andrea can easily obtain the right vendors for your type of wedding. If not I can provide you a list of the vendors I felt had the experience & quality of work we were looking for! There is an excellent book as a guide The Wedding Book: The Big Book for Your Big Day by
                Mindy Weiss and Destination Wedding Book. In the wedding book -it provides a list of questions to ask each vendor. The Destination Wedding was also a great reference too.
                Good luck!

Cristina

#19 sunkisseddreams

sunkisseddreams
                • 257 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 12:30 AM

Welcome & Happy Planning!
                  Lisa & Andrew ~ Dreams Riviera Cancun ~ May 6th, 2011

#20 cupishalfempty

cupishalfempty
                  • 157 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:48 PM