RPTB Brides- Photography?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mreed

mreed
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 10:00 AM

Hi ladies!

Does anyone have some sample photography pics from their wedding at RPTB? I am trying to find some samples since Western Digital does not have a website with galleries for viewing. I want to be able to get a feel for how they shoot the pics. Thanks much!

#2 ronsoliman

ronsoliman
    • 233 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 10:41 AM

Hey there,

Here's a photographer I found with images from RPTB.

Jamaica wedding photographer, Negril, Montego bay, Ocho Rios, Port Antonio, Kingston, Caribbean - Kelly & James - Riu Palace, Tropical Bay, Negril

Nothing special on this site but it looks like an amazing wedding venue for photography.
      Make sure you explore the other parts of the island for a Trash the Dress...and remember TDR session can also mean using another dress if you don't want to mess up your real dress...and I usually help out on those matter. =)

#3 mreed

mreed
      • 66 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:09 AM

Thanks for the reply ronsoliman! I did also email the WC at RPTB to see if they would also allow outside vendors. I am really interested in Sungold or Misha Earle. They take gorgeous photos from what I have seen online, as well as others testimonies from the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users