Jump to content

Photo

Majestic Elegance


  • Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#21 ottawabride

ottawabride
  • Newbie
  • 10 posts

    Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:56 AM

     

    Hi Ladies,

     

    I"m getting married at ME Feb 29th, 2012. We just booked the trip and got the dates confirmed. We're getting married at gazebo and doing diner at Sea & See restaurant. My travel agent has done over 30 weddings there and I've gotten many emails from past brides with their reviews of different things from the resort. If anyone would like me to forward them along msg me.

     

     

     



    #22 swojdyla

    swojdyla
    • Jr. Member
    • 184 posts

      Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:30 AM

      Elif is your reception private or semi-private? Best of luck with everything!!



      #23 MandyB

      MandyB
      • Newbie
      • 43 posts

        Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:02 AM

        Hi Elif,

        We just went really simple and they placed the gift bags on the table for the guests at the dinner (at the Sea and See). They also put the flower centerpiece from the wedding on the table.  You could do more decorating if you wanted!  :-)

         

        I will post links to the pictures of the tables below.

         

        http://schultzbecket...om/pictures/287

        http://schultzbecket...ictures/287#289
         

        Originally Posted by Elif 

        Hi everyone!

        I'll be getting married at the Majestic Elegance on May 13, 2011 (in a few weeks!).  We'll be having our reception dinner at the steakhouse restaurant and since the dinner will be at a restaurant, I never thought to have any center pieces.  Any previous brides know what the table decor is like at the Asadito restaurant?  There will be 30 people attending the wedding, so I'm trying to picture what the table and seating will be like (I looked at pictures to help me). 

         

        Thanks!

         

        Elif 



         



        #24 Elif

        Elif
        • Newbie
        • 6 posts

          Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:09 AM


          Thank you!  The reception will be semi-private.
           

          Originally Posted by swojdyla View Post

          Elif is your reception private or semi-private? Best of luck with everything!!



           



          #25 AwayDC

          AwayDC
          • Jr. Member
          • 155 posts

            Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:31 AM

            I would love to see some of those reviews. I'll PM you right away :)

             

            Originally Posted by ottawabride 

             

            Hi Ladies,

             

            I"m getting married at ME Feb 29th, 2012. We just booked the trip and got the dates confirmed. We're getting married at gazebo and doing diner at Sea & See restaurant. My travel agent has done over 30 weddings there and I've gotten many emails from past brides with their reviews of different things from the resort. If anyone would like me to forward them along msg me.

             

             

             



             



            #26 bamcandr

            bamcandr
            • Newbie
            • 43 posts

              Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:49 AM

              Hey ladies,

               

              Hopefully someone can help me. I am deciding where to hold the rehearsal dinner, either Sea and See or Steak house restaurant. Have any of you read one is better than the other? I have 56 people booked so I guess the two important factors are: the food and privacy. Any suggestions? Thanks!



              #27 rwnsw

              rwnsw
              • Newbie
              • 5 posts

                Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:31 PM

                Hi bamcandr-

                 

                My fiance and I just returned from a site visit of the Majestic Elegance and I would highly recommend the Sea and See over the Steakhouse- liked the food better and they will block off one whole side of the restaurant which makes you feel like you have your own private area.

                 

                Originally Posted by bamcandr 

                Hey ladies,

                 

                Hopefully someone can help me. I am deciding where to hold the rehearsal dinner, either Sea and See or Steak house restaurant. Have any of you read one is better than the other? I have 56 people booked so I guess the two important factors are: the food and privacy. Any suggestions? Thanks!



                 



                #28 islandbride8

                islandbride8
                • Jr. Member
                • 315 posts

                  Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:47 AM

                  I'm VERY frustrated reading this b/c our WC told us that they only have rehearsal dinners at the steakhouse and buffet.  since we are having our wedding dinner at the steakhouse she said we could only use the buffet even when i specifically asked about the see & sea.  why do they all tell us something different?  i have Stephany and i really do like her and she's been great.  just wondering which WC is offering the see & sea, i may want to contact her and cross my fingers for more luck!



                  #29 Ashmagoo

                  Ashmagoo
                  • Newbie
                  • 26 posts

                    Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:52 AM

                    I'm a little frustrated by this too, because my WC said that we can only do our rehersal at the buffet and that we aren't able to do it at a restaurant. I wonder what makes every person different...

                     

                    Originally Posted by islandbride8 

                    I'm VERY frustrated reading this b/c our WC told us that they only have rehearsal dinners at the steakhouse and buffet.  since we are having our wedding dinner at the steakhouse she said we could only use the buffet even when i specifically asked about the see & sea.  why do they all tell us something different?  i have Stephany and i really do like her and she's been great.  just wondering which WC is offering the see & sea, i may want to contact her and cross my fingers for more luck!



                     



                    #30 bamcandr

                    bamcandr
                    • Newbie
                    • 43 posts

                      Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:47 AM

                      Awesome thank you for the response!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users