Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nicolee

Majestic Elegance

Recommended Posts

 

Hi Ladies,

 

I"m getting married at ME Feb 29th, 2012. We just booked the trip and got the dates confirmed. We're getting married at gazebo and doing diner at Sea & See restaurant. My travel agent has done over 30 weddings there and I've gotten many emails from past brides with their reviews of different things from the resort. If anyone would like me to forward them along msg me.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Elif,

We just went really simple and they placed the gift bags on the table for the guests at the dinner (at the Sea and See). They also put the flower centerpiece from the wedding on the table.  You could do more decorating if you wanted!  :-)

 

I will post links to the pictures of the tables below.

 

http://schultzbeckettwedding.shutterfly.com/pictures/287

http://schultzbeckettwedding.shutterfly.com/pictures/287#289
 

Originally Posted by Elif View Post

Hi everyone!

I'll be getting married at the Majestic Elegance on May 13, 2011 (in a few weeks!).  We'll be having our reception dinner at the steakhouse restaurant and since the dinner will be at a restaurant, I never thought to have any center pieces.  Any previous brides know what the table decor is like at the Asadito restaurant?  There will be 30 people attending the wedding, so I'm trying to picture what the table and seating will be like (I looked at pictures to help me). 

 

Thanks!

 

Elif 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thank you!  The reception will be semi-private.
 

Originally Posted by swojdyla View Post

Elif is your reception private or semi-private? Best of luck with everything!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to see some of those reviews. I'll PM you right away :)

 

Originally Posted by ottawabride View Post

 

Hi Ladies,

 

I"m getting married at ME Feb 29th, 2012. We just booked the trip and got the dates confirmed. We're getting married at gazebo and doing diner at Sea & See restaurant. My travel agent has done over 30 weddings there and I've gotten many emails from past brides with their reviews of different things from the resort. If anyone would like me to forward them along msg me.

 

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ladies,

 

Hopefully someone can help me. I am deciding where to hold the rehearsal dinner, either Sea and See or Steak house restaurant. Have any of you read one is better than the other? I have 56 people booked so I guess the two important factors are: the food and privacy. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi bamcandr-

 

My fiance and I just returned from a site visit of the Majestic Elegance and I would highly recommend the Sea and See over the Steakhouse- liked the food better and they will block off one whole side of the restaurant which makes you feel like you have your own private area.

 

Originally Posted by bamcandr View Post

Hey ladies,

 

Hopefully someone can help me. I am deciding where to hold the rehearsal dinner, either Sea and See or Steak house restaurant. Have any of you read one is better than the other? I have 56 people booked so I guess the two important factors are: the food and privacy. Any suggestions? Thanks!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm VERY frustrated reading this b/c our WC told us that they only have rehearsal dinners at the steakhouse and buffet.  since we are having our wedding dinner at the steakhouse she said we could only use the buffet even when i specifically asked about the see & sea.  why do they all tell us something different?  i have Stephany and i really do like her and she's been great.  just wondering which WC is offering the see & sea, i may want to contact her and cross my fingers for more luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a little frustrated by this too, because my WC said that we can only do our rehersal at the buffet and that we aren't able to do it at a restaurant. I wonder what makes every person different...

 

Originally Posted by islandbride8 View Post

I'm VERY frustrated reading this b/c our WC told us that they only have rehearsal dinners at the steakhouse and buffet.  since we are having our wedding dinner at the steakhouse she said we could only use the buffet even when i specifically asked about the see & sea.  why do they all tell us something different?  i have Stephany and i really do like her and she's been great.  just wondering which WC is offering the see & sea, i may want to contact her and cross my fingers for more luck!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×