Sign in to follow this  
Nicolee

Majestic Elegance

That will be a lot of packing! I have 30 welcome bags to bring with me and I am not sure where to put them. It will cost a fortune in  extra baggage. Was thinking of giving them to everyone before we left. Is that rude?

This is the inspiration pic for my centerpieces. 

centerpiece.jpg

We aren't doing OOT Bags, but a couple weeks before we leave we are going to mail pre-travel packs (if that makes any sense, lol).

Very nice! I am just too lazy and no artistic talent.

Wow maybe I can hand out pre trip bags too??? I may do that with the family but knowing them- they won't bring it

Anna- We are in the same boat. we are booked for Sept 2nd and have had a lot of trouble getting straight answers regarding reception ideas. I thought I would have the private reception with a  buffet, but now I see that a free dinner option at a restaurant is available and a private party for a fraction of the cost. If you find any information, will you please forward it to me? Thanks- Leanne

Hi everyone!

I'll be getting married at the Majestic Elegance on May 13, 2011 (in a few weeks!).  We'll be having our reception dinner at the steakhouse restaurant and since the dinner will be at a restaurant, I never thought to have any center pieces.  Any previous brides know what the table decor is like at the Asadito restaurant?  There will be 30 people attending the wedding, so I'm trying to picture what the table and seating will be like (I looked at pictures to help me). 

Thanks!

Elif