Punta Cana Photographers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyladay View Post
Hey ya'll. I'm staying at the PPC and I spoke with my WC. She said that PPC has a new photographer Arrecife Studio. I looked them up online and they seem pretty responsive. I did get a short menu of the options that they have, but as soon as I find out more information regarding taking pics during the reception, an album, videography etc. I'll let you know. I have posted the info I received from them Sunday morning below:

We have 3 different packages:
* Small: 25 pictures in a CD (during the ceremony only) $250USD.
* Medium: 35 pictures in a CD (during the ceremony only) $350USD.
* Big: 50 pictures in a CD (this package includes pictures taken in the room 30 minutes before the ceremony starts and pictures during the ceremony). $500USD.
One of our photographers will be attending to your wedding, and will take approximately 200 pictures which you will be able to see at our office the next day(s) of your wedding.
Thos prices sound so steep for so few pictures!!! Maybe i'm a picture whore, but I would hate to just have 50 photos of my wedding!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaving in 7 days for Punta Cana and found a wonderful photographer with the help of BDW forums.

Punta Cana Destination wedding photography

So far they have been wonderful to work with and have answered all my questions immediatly. I'm really looking forward to working with them and after viewing their site and seeing their work they have done...I picked them hands down!

ONLY 7 MORE DAYS TILL WE LEAVE AND 9 MORE DAYS TILL WERE MARRIED:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrsBeatty View Post
I just wanted to see if there are any updates to this thread. Any new suggestions for photographers? Also - Are there any photographers that will be in town from the US or Canada and available for our wedding on Aug. 6, 2010? Thanks...Lisa
Hey FutureMrsBeatty,

I am getting married in Punta Cana on August 9, 2010 and we are arriving on the 5th. I am flying a photographer out there from the states to take our pictures since I know her work and rates are great! Check out her website and let me know if you would be interested in using her. My email is Misty.Mitchell@gmail.com. My photographer is Nicole Koester and her website is listed below.

NKoester Photography & Design

Her blog:

NKoester Photography & Design {the blog}

Like others who have left links in this thread I'm wedding photographer in Punta Cana as well.

I think there is no reason to doubt the quality of photographers based in Bavaro-Punta Cana, with some exceptions.

When I make prints or photo books and collecting these in person I have observed the physical quality of the work of my colleagues and it is really good.

Creativity and style is something else and something more personal.

Also, for those who come to marry to DR is sometimes difficult to select someone on line, that's why referrals are others who have used this or that photographer and is the purpose of this forum. Hispaniola Photo, Photo Souvenirs, Juan Guzman (dfotoart), Michael Weiler, Alloco, and some others; all us are active around Punta Cana and are known so well by others in the hotel's area.

Hotels have inside photo services too.

Said that, please feel relaxed with quality, give one try find out the best prices, the best coverage and the more comfortable staff for your wedding.

Juan Guzman/DWP