Brand Spanking New...

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 loua4

• 397 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:49 AM

Hi, congrats on your upcoming wedding. Sorry I cannot help you out with the mexico thing, but you are at the right site to help you out. good luck and happy planning!

#32 edielynne

• 150 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:23 PM

congratulations and welcome!!!
      Mother of the Bride

#33 ~Stephanie~

• 3,347 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:24 PM

Congrats and happy planning!

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#34 adridashanne

• 66 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:30 PM

Welcome Nikkelle! You should look into the Grand Palladium resort - it seems like it fits a lot of what you are looking for, and it also has a brand new chapel (just built last June) that would satisfy your Fiance.
          Also, just a little word of advice, the Dreams Tulum chapel is rather small, holds comfortably approx. a little over 20 people. Considering your expected guest count, you may want to consider something bigger or in a different location within Dreams Tulum.
          Feel free to PM me if you'd like. I'll be visiting Grand Palladium, Dreams Tulum, and El Dorado Royale next Mon/Tues for site visits. I too was looking for a lot of the same things you are and after LOTS of research, 8 months to be exact, we landed on those 3. My main concern was having a Catholic wedding in the chapel though.
          Anyway, GOOD LUCK and Happy Planning :) There's so much info on this forum, you'll find everything you need.
          ~ Wedding in Tulum at the Grand Palladium resort on JUNE 17, 2011 ~

#35 Snickers

• 193 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:31 PM

Congrats to another BC Bride. Welcome and have fun planning. This site is awesome!

#36 Littleone77

• 157 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:16 PM

Congrats and Welcome!!!!!! Happy Planning!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users