Photo

Brand Spanking New...

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:37 PM

Hello, Congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions or advice you have will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#12 Nikkelle

Nikkelle
    • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 07:26 PM

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I know I will find all my answers on this forum. After I check out Mexico in April, I will give you all the info I find from visiting a few of the resorts. I'm sure I will have then picked "the one" when I come back. P.S., glad to see I am not alone in being completely overwhelmed by the amount of fantastic resort choices. It's pretty tough when they are all ranked 9-10/10.

#13 mekanabr

mekanabr
      • 537 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 09:59 PM

Welcome and congrats! Try searching reviews from other brides that were married at the resorts you are interested in. They are really helpful and its great to get their incite about the whole process of getting married at that particular location. Good luck with your planning!!

#14 emilyk78

emilyk78
        • 220 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 10:53 PM

Congratulations! I love the Riviera Maya and I adore the Barcelo Maya Beach resort - that's what I was going to suggest - too bad it's already been done in your fam!
          ~*~*~Emily & Chuck~*~*~ January 10, 2011~*~*~ Carnival Inspiration~*~*~

#15 ahollo02

ahollo02
          • 296 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:08 PM

Congrats!!! My friend just got married at the Grand Princess and she said it was amazing.. the service was awesome and it was stress free :)

#16 Island Bride

Island Bride
            • 330 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:09 PM

I hope hes not your BF if your getting married unless yall just skipped the whole FI stage, lol. Good Luck and Happy Planning!!

#17 soulmatekate

soulmatekate
              • 15 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 11:38 PM

welcome! there are some good general info forums on here and also some specific ones for your location. both are super helpful!

#18 JenniferNicole

JenniferNicole
                • 234 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 12:38 AM

Welcome to the forum and happy planning!!

#19 vlynnw

vlynnw
                  • 6,003 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 12:43 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! I'm a DT bride, and although the chapel is very nice it isn't very big and would not accommodate 50-80 people, it's really only good for about 20-30 and that's packing it in. The outside ceremony locations are great, but not sure what you are looking for for a set-up. Good luck with all your planning!
                    Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#20 wendyjd

wendyjd
                    • 968 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 01:11 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!! Have fun planning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users