HELP PLEASE: Bridal Shower Favors

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JENISE

JENISE
  • 652 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 09:57 PM

Hi Ladies,

Wondering if anyone can give me some ideas on what kind of favors to give at my bridal shower. I'm pretty sure I'm having a Lingerie Bridal Shower but cannot come up with an original favor to give to all the girls.

My other dilema is that most of my $ is already invested in the wedding. Ideally, I'd love to come up with an idea that would cost less the $2 per person.

Any suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated as I am stumped on this one.

Thanks all in advance!

#2 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
    • 473 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:17 PM

If you are looking for a DIY project. Bath Salts are REALLY easy to make. You can place them in a nice jar/bag and attach your wedding monogram or sticker.

Oriental Trading has instructions for candy buffet buckets.

Candy Buffet Buckets

Or if you are not a DIY bride. Most favors you purchase for the wedding would be just as appropriate for the shower.

#3 janeryan1981

janeryan1981
      • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:25 PM

I ordered Personalized Fortune Cookies for the guests that said something special and personal inside. I used funny moments and memories we had shared and also told them how glad I was to have them there. They were a big hit!

#4 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
        • 653 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:28 PM

Those ^^ are great ideas!
          I did the cookie thing as well. I bought medium sized Chinese takeout boxes, put a sticker with our monogram on the front and tied ribbon of our colours with a little thank you charm. I'll be doing heart shaped lemon sugar cookies.

I was originally going to do tea infusers but that would've been about $6pp and a little over budget! Good thing my BMs talked me out of it! :)

#5 JENISE

JENISE
          • 652 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:56 PM

Oh wow, that's original! Fortune cookies, who would've thunk it. Hehehe.

Thanks ladies, something to ponder!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users