• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:17 PM

I fell another diy coming on as well....

#12 Wisco4

Wisco4
    • 666 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:06 PM

You could put any starfish pin/brooch on a cute purse. That is an awesome idea.
      blue starfish brooch - Google Product Search
      Here's a link to a bunch...
      ~Amanda

#13 Shelley

Shelley
      • 169 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:19 PM

What a great idea. It was out of my price range at this point too, but this is an easy DIY. Should be easy to find a cute starfish pin and little white handbags are sure easy enough to find. Yeah! I just might get my starfish handbag after all! Oh what would I do without you guys?

#14 dragonfly

dragonfly
        • 1,820 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:28 PM

So cute, my mom bought me a clutch that looks similar to that, it has a rose on it, and I don't like the rose. I think I am totally going to take the rose off and do the pin on it, the only question is, I love the starfish, but I am thinking a dragonfly? I have a dragonfly tatoo that is going to show with my wedding dress, it is on my back betweeen my shoulderblades, I have a whole dragonfly tatoo thing, they represent the people I have lost, so I wonder if I should do a dragonfly on my purse. And maybe in my bouquet, along with the starfish in my bouquet?

#15 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 11:29 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Wisco4
            You could put any starfish pin/brooch on a cute purse. That is an awesome idea.
            blue starfish brooch - Google Product Search
            Here's a link to a bunch...
            Very cute ones here!

#16 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 06:48 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by dragonfly
              So cute, my mom bought me a clutch that looks similar to that, it has a rose on it, and I don't like the rose. I think I am totally going to take the rose off and do the pin on it, the only question is, I love the starfish, but I am thinking a dragonfly? I have a dragonfly tatoo that is going to show with my wedding dress, it is on my back betweeen my shoulderblades, I have a whole dragonfly tatoo thing, they represent the people I have lost, so I wonder if I should do a dragonfly on my purse. And maybe in my bouquet, along with the starfish in my bouquet?
              yes, I say use the dragonfly pin!! it is important to you and represents something special to you...

#17 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:25 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by akh
                i bet you could make something similar to this. find a cute purse (LOVE eBay!), and a cute starfish broach or pin and sew/glue it on. i bet you can do it!

yay! i really liked it - it was a perfect size for what i needed

Yes, Ann, it is the perfect size, I was surprised by how heavy duty the clasp part is. I really love it, I looked at all the purses that seller had and that one was my favorite, I'm very happy with it!

#18 Wisco4

Wisco4
                • 666 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:29 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by dragonfly
                  I'm sure you can find a ton of dragonfly pins. I did one search and these came up...
                  dragonfly brooch - Google Product Search
                  ~Amanda

#19 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:08 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jilly76
                    Yes, Ann, it is the perfect size, I was surprised by how heavy duty the clasp part is. I really love it, I looked at all the purses that seller had and that one was my favorite, I'm very happy with it!
                    Jill, who is the seller? I might get it if I can't find the one I love (I posted it in my shoe thread), cause I really like it. I could get a starfish pin to put on that purse. What is the fabric? Is it shiny or matte?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users