DIY Travel Theme Centerpiece Help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dgacob

• 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:33 PM

The wedding is coming along on May 15 and the one thing that I need help on is the centerpieces. Does anyone have any ideas for a travel theme centerpiece?

Thanks =)

#2 flbluiiis

• 184 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:09 PM

Something with a compass... Not sure if you would want to use an actual compass or create one with the things on the table... a candle at N E S and W, then petals connecting them. Have never seen it done in real life, so not sure how great it actually looks done!

#3 roo66

• 1,001 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 04:53 AM

Hi give us a clue about what you have in mind and then we can take it from there.
        What gave you the idea of a travel theme?
        Im not questioning WHY you want a travel theme but trying to get in your head about what you have in mind

#4 BeachBride10

• 169 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 07:50 AM

Hey we are date twins! I'm getting married in Cabo. Travel theme, hmmm... I just took a peek online for some ideas. One idea I read about was setting each table up for each destination you and your fiance have traveled to with a picture of the two of you in each location and then decorate with things that represent that place. I also found this WikiAnswers - What are some ideas for a travel theme centerpiece

Good luck and have fun planning

Bride & Groom + 23 Guests Booked

#5 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 10:26 AM

I got some really good ideas from wedding wire. This link is to my inspiration board but you can search all centerpieces to see which travel themed ones you like.

Wedding Venues, Wedding Cakes, Dresses, Invitations, Planning, Advice for Perfect Weddings! | WeddingWire - Login for the most features of any wedding site at no charge
            BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users