Sign in to follow this  
mexbride83

Chapel in Puerto Morelos?

Does anyone know of a chapel to hold a Catholic wedding in Puerto Morelos? I haven't been able to find anything online, but we would really like to our ceremony in a church if possible. It'd have to hold 70-80 guests. Thanks!

lalanyc - thank you so much for this! It is beautiful, I'm so glad to have found it. Do you happen to know the name? I am still unsure about resort vs. church (fiance wants resort, parents want church), but if we go the church route then I will definitely PM you for the priests info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexbride83 View Post
lalanyc - thank you so much for this! It is beautiful, I'm so glad to have found it. Do you happen to know the name? I am still unsure about resort vs. church (fiance wants resort, parents want church), but if we go the church route then I will definitely PM you for the priests info!
Yes, I believe it's called "Iglesia de San Jose." good luck!

Hello,

Did you end up getting married in Puerto Morelos? I am in the process of planning our wedding and I am looking for a Catholic Church in Puerto Morelos.

Any information would be extremely helpful!

Thank you,

Jillian

Jillian,

I got married there and in my wedding review, included pics and contact info.  Here is the link: 

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/71193/lala-s-ceiba-del-mar-wedding-week

Happy to answer any questions if you have some.  Good luck!

Originally Posted by Jillian Wedding View Post

Hello,

Did you end up getting married in Puerto Morelos? I am in the process of planning our wedding and I am looking for a Catholic Church in Puerto Morelos.

Any information would be extremely helpful!

Thank you,

Jillian