Sign in to follow this  

Originally Posted by nikkilynn402 View Post

If anyone has Questions about Cancun Palace I got married there May 8. I am still in Cancun but will try to answer all questions I can! This site has helped me so much I want to make sure I give as much help asI can! xoxo

I sure do! Who did you use for photography?

Hi Ladies ! I also just got married at the Cancun Palace on My 17th.. About the photographer I used the one threw the resort Smile Market and I am very happy with them ! It ended up being the most reasonable since they implemented the $500 outside vendor fee and min. night stay.  I am attaching a few photos this way you get an idea, 

EUM_1970.JPGEUM_1787.JPGEUM_2129.JPG

Hi Ladies ! I also just got married at the Cancun Palace on My 17th.. About the photographer I used the one threw the resort Smile Market and I am very happy with them ! It ended up being the most reasonable since they implemented the $500 outside vendor fee and min. night stay.  I am attaching a few photos this way you get an idea,  EUM_1970.JPG EUM_1787.JPG 600x400px-LL-7487223e_EUM_2129.jpeg
Wow, you and your pictures are gorgeous!

I LOVE LOVE your dress! I really hope I can find something like this! It's exactly what I'm looking for!

Beautiful Pictures!!!

Originally Posted by JennyLynn View Post

Hi Ladies ! I also just got married at the Cancun Palace on My 17th.. About the photographer I used the one threw the resort Smile Market and I am very happy with them ! It ended up being the most reasonable since they implemented the $500 outside vendor fee and min. night stay.  I am attaching a few photos this way you get an idea, 

EUM_1970.JPGEUM_1787.JPGEUM_2129.JPG

Originally Posted by shannonmarie View Post

I LOVE LOVE your dress! I really hope I can find something like this! It's exactly what I'm looking for!

Beautiful Pictures!!!

Thank you I found it on amazon ! It was perfect I only had a front hem done and the crystals added :)

Originally Posted by Renewing32 View Post

Wow, you and your pictures are gorgeous!

Thank you I was very happy with them since I wanted the outside vender and was thinking the worst lol