Photo

Looking for ceremony location pictures for the Moon Palace Punta Cana...

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 MontG

MontG
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:34 AM

Getting married in June 2010 at Moon Palace Punta Cana and I am looking for pictures of possible ceremony site locations. I have emailed hotel and they sent pictures of a few gazebos and the beach, however, I would prefer some type of garden location, looking onto the water.
    Although I have requested, with the slow response time, I realize I may take a bit more time to get an answer on this through the hotel. That is why I am hopefully planning to make a site inspection next month.

#2 curlsdc

curlsdc
    • 5 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MontG
      Getting married in June 2010 at Moon Palace Punta Cana and I am looking for pictures of possible ceremony site locations. I have emailed hotel and they sent pictures of a few gazebos and the beach, however, I would prefer some type of garden location, looking onto the water.
      Although I have requested, with the slow response time, I realize I may take a bit more time to get an answer on this through the hotel. That is why I am hopefully planning to make a site inspection next month.
      I am getting married there in July 2010 and have had the same problem. If you do a site inspection would you mind sharing what you find.

Thanks!

#3 Gazziegirl

Gazziegirl
      • 66 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:11 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by curlsdc
        I am getting married there in July 2010 and have had the same problem. If you do a site inspection would you mind sharing what you find.

Thanks!
        I am getting married on July 2, 2010. Yes please share any info..How about DJ? Does anyone know a good one?

#4 MontG

MontG
        • 23 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:43 AM

NO problem! Will do!

#5 JenP

JenP
          • 11 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:27 AM

Hi,
            I am getting married at Moon Palace Punta Cana (A.K.A Hard Rock) on March 27, I did a site inspection last year, the hotel was still under construction, since we are doing a catholic ceremony, it will be taking place in the Gazebo. I will post pics when I get back. If you look in your contract there are no outside vendors allowed at MP you have to go with the ones they tell you. The Dj they use is called J&S Audio Visual. I am not sure how they are, but they are great with getting back to you and answering any questions that you have. I will keep you posted

#6 Gazziegirl

Gazziegirl
            • 66 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 07:04 PM

Congrats and good luck with your wedding on March 27th. I cant wait to hear how it all went. I am getting married on July 2. I was told by DJ Mannia to just ask the wedding planner Lillian for permission to have him DJ. I am still waiting to hear back from her. If not then I will be going with J&S for the DJ...

#7 MontG

MontG
              • 23 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:04 AM

We are actually planning to bring our own...one of the guests is a DJ.

Congratulations on your wedding! Which gazebo will you be using? Please share your pics...would love to see them!

#8 Gazziegirl

Gazziegirl
                • 66 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:14 PM

You also have the option to pick DJ Mannia..Thats who we went with. I have heard so many great things about him on this forum.

#9 M_Morales

M_Morales
                  • Banned
                  • 28 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:55 AM

I just went there a couple of weeks ago and took photos.. if you'd like to see, go here: www.michellemorales-photography. blogspot. com

I couldn't find photos of the resort either before I went, so I had no idea what to expect.. And I was blown away! It is an absolutely stunning place! Photos don't do it justice.

Good luck!! :)

#10 M_Morales

M_Morales
                    • Banned
                    • 28 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:25 PM

I wanted to go ahead & add a few photos on here...

these are of The Moon Palace Resort, Punta Cana.

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users