Photo

(pic heavy) Mrs. Goodrich's Beaches Negril Review Feb-2010

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31 btn1091

btn1091
  • 180 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:15 PM

Thank you for sharing!! What a wonderful review!!

#32 futuremrsgoodrich

futuremrsgoodrich
    • 361 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:37 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Julie H
      Congratulations! What a great review. It's getting close for us and I'm getting nervous. Your pictures so pretty.
      Julie, I know it is impossible but try not to worry... everything was so well organized and any needs you have while you are there they are so prompt and courteous. And the spot is just gorgeous, amenities plentiful, drinks music everything, no problem mon :))))))

#33 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:02 PM

Beautiful details. Thanks for the review I'm sure it will help many future brides.

#34 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
      • 572 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:47 PM

congrats! you guys look so happy in that siggy pic!
        thanks for sharing the review
        "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#35 MTWEST

MTWEST
        • 22 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:50 PM

Congrats! I love your pics, cant wait to see more. I emailed you, maybe calling you soon. I appreciate you expressing for us future brides not to stress, because I am soooo there. Thank you for sharing all your input. Sooooo Happy your wedding day was a success. Talk to you soon.
          Ms.Tiff

#36 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
          • 2,458 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:20 PM

Congratulations....your pics are beautiful and like others have said you just look so freakin happy!!! :) I love seeing great reviews like this...it makes me feel good about picking Beaches Negril as our resort!
            Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#37 Geralyn

Geralyn
            • 2,677 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:05 PM

great review...looks like you guys had a blast!

#38 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
              • 590 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:23 PM

Great review Alison!!! love the pics!! Congrats and I can't wait to see more!!! xo

#39 la chapstick fanatique

la chapstick fanatique
                • 24 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:32 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I am getting married there in October and I had so many questions - almost all of which were answered by you. The only thing I am still a little worried about is that Beaches changed their policy on outside photographers - you can only bring in an outside photographer if you book them for three nights. That's out of our budget so I guess I am going with the resort photographer. Did the resort photographer take any pictures for you? I was thinking I would just get them all digital and then edit them if needed on my Mac.

#40 futuremrsgoodrich

futuremrsgoodrich
                  • 361 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:57 PM

They had that same rule for us (well it was a 2 night rule?)... we bargained and paid for Jeremy, 2 nights no airfare, he brought his wife (his dime) and added a night...

As for the resort pictures, they took a bunch of us. The photogs did a good job - the prints are like $20 a pop if you buy individually. They will do a great job of documenting the day. I did not find their pictures to be as artistic, if you know what I mean- a more traditional style of photography (we wanted to pictures to tell a story- more photojournalism).

One upside of using them is that they have on-site photogs all the time. I bet if you were up to something and you wanted them to hang around and take a few pictures, they probably would (that is just a guess). We were asked if we wanted our picture taken a few times, non-wedding related (kind of like at Disney)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users