Sign in to follow this  
matzah1

11-20-10 wedding - I've had no luck with Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton, still looking

I know you said you have had no Luck with Grand Palladium...not sure if it is the communication piece...to help you parallel pricing, we just booked 2 people for 158 a night in June

Yeah, as far as Grand Palladium - their communication is horrible, up to 4 weddings a day, and they have bad reviews from travel agents and vacation companies..no thanks. I think we've narrowed it down to Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Grand Bahia, and RIU Tropical Bay...tough choices! None of them are cheap either...

We looked at Cancun, but with the violence going on, $250-$350 in bloodwork required, 3 days in the country before wedding day, etc... too much of a hassle.

Thoughts?

Yeah, as far as Grand Palladium - their communication is horrible, up to 4 weddings a day, and they have bad reviews from travel agents and vacation companies..no thanks. I think we've narrowed it down to Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Grand Bahia, and RIU Tropical Bay...tough choices! None of them are cheap either...

We looked at Cancun, but with the violence going on, $250-$350 in bloodwork required, 3 days in the country before wedding day, etc... too much of a hassle.

Thoughts?