Sign in to follow this  
matzah1

11-20-10 wedding - I've had no luck with Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton, still looking

1. Trevor & Carlene

2. 11-20-10 wedding

3. Jamaica

I need some suggestions for great all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica!!

We plan to have at least 20 guests, and need a great group rate.

Thank you

Hello and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions or advice you have will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

I checked out Jamaica before booking Mexico. I personally realy liked Sandals Negril but they are kinda expensive. Beaches is also very good! Congrats and good luck!

Thanks for all the welcome msgs, appreciate it!

I forgot to mention, I'm searching for a great all-inclusive, kid-friendly, and that will provide a great beach wedding ceremony. Know of any?

Grand Palladium is off my list, so is Beaches Negril/Sandy Bay.

The search continues..foshizzle.bmp

Welcome and Congrats!! I've heard good things about Iberostar Rose Hall in Jamaica but I'm still in the hunt of a resort too...its so frustrating! Good luck with your search!!

I found Jamaica to be expensive, I ended up going to Mexico. It was so much less expensive and many excursions were included. The dollar also goes a long way there. In the end, you need to really like the place, no matter what the price is. Good Luck!

What about the Gran Bahia Principe....The wedding packages are a decent price and the resort looks great! Thats where I am getting married on Nov 24/10....check it out...