All Dreams Cancun Brides....

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Carolena7

• 785 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 10:33 AM

Thanks wkbroome, that makes me feel better. I'm getting a little worried over here with the slow or should I say lack of response. But you made me feel better. Thank you!

#12 grantra1

• 12 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 04:06 PM

I'm hoping to have my wedding at Dreams cancun, but have been waiting for price quote for some time. I plan to have between 100-150 guests and would like a private reception. Does Dreams charge for the reception? What are the range of fees for the reception? Also, I'm concerned about the adult pool being by the wedding gazebo - were people hanging out in their bathing suits in the background of your pictures?

#13 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:17 PM

Yes, dreams charges for the reception, I think almost every resort does.

I know some of the plated dinners are around $40 pp, there are different menus and the cocktail hour is around $20 pp.

they also have buffet receptions, but I don't remember what the price was, I would guess its around $30 pp.

they are very slow to get back to you and I've also heard that certain email accounts don't receive their responses back.

If you do a search for dreams cancun you will find a LONG thread with a lot of the pricing information in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users