Photo

Limo Service

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 simba1234

simba1234
  • 179 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:35 PM

Can anyone suggest a Limo company in Cancun? I've been searching the forums and can only find info on companies that provide airport transportation or bus transportation for guests but I'm having a hard time finding a limo to take me to the church. I'd really appreciate any suggestions - I'm starting to get nervous.

#2 EmenGeeRoxx

EmenGeeRoxx
    • 279 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 19, 2010

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:19 PM

I would suggest Lomas and look for Enrique Astudillo. They are based out Cancun. You can go on their website and use the live chat to look for him. I used Lomas for my wedding and got a Lincoln Navigator. He had the best prices too out of all the people I asked.

Check my review of my wedding to see
    http://bestdestinati....-resort-55448/

#3 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
    • 319 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:22 AM

I may have to use a limo service and buses as well.

What are the prices you guys have been finding in Cancun and the Riviera Maya?

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#4 simba1234

simba1234
      • 179 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:20 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by anacj13
        I may have to use a limo service and buses as well.

What are the prices you guys have been finding in Cancun and the Riviera Maya?

I ended up going with Cancuntransfers.com and I they were really reasonable compared to every other company I contacted & the level of service I received. I reached out to about 7 different transportation companies and they beat all of their prices. The service was great and the Limos & buses were clean, on time and stocked with drinks/champagne, etc...

Price really depends on where you're travelling to. I was quoted $190 per hour for the Limo and the bus was about $160 each way for a 53 passenger bus.

My final price ended up being lower because I booked a lot of transportation with them so I got a discount.

#5 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
        • 319 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:33 AM

Great thanks for the info! I will reach out to them.

I am looking to get two limos and two big buses to transport our guests and we got quoted about $2.6K from Lomas. That is for two lincoln navigators and 2 45 pax buses.

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users